1. What percentage of words were recalled after a 3 second duration?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. How many students were used?
3. What percentage of words were recalled after a 18 second duration?
4. What did Peterson and Peterson conclude?
- Short term memory lasts no more than 20 seconds and without rehearsal information fades quickly
- The deeper the processing, the greater the level of recognition
- Environment can act as a contextual cue for recall
- Recognition was greater for words processed semantically
5. How did the participants have to recall the words?
- The correct order
- Any order