- Created by: india467
- Created on: 12-04-15 16:28
1. Which American Functionalist said that education acts as a bridge between the family and wider society?
- Dvais and Moore
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. Parsons said that status in wider societ is largely what?
3. What was Pason's second function of education?
- Primary Socialisation
- Role Allcation
- Satifaction of the sex drive
4. Which Functionalist said that enducation creates social solidarity and teachers specialist skills?
- Davis and Moore
5. Definition: Everyone is given equal opportunity, and individuals achieve rewards through their own effort and ability
- Dual Burden