- Created by: Viv
- Created on: 12-05-12 11:55
1. When was this piece composed?
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. When was it first performed?
3. Why did schoenberg decide to move to composing atonal music?
- He thought he would get more money
- He wanted to please his mum
- He felt traditional tonal music was too restrictive
- He liked the dissonance
4. Which of these is NOT an example of a factor of expressionist music?
- Contrasting Dynamics
- Cadences, Repetition or Sequences
- Angular Melodies
5. Peripetie means 'sudden changes'