1. Which is a compound ?
- H2O- water
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. As you go down the column in the periodic table how do the chemicals react?
- It goes up and down as you down the colum.
- It gets more reactive as you go down the column.
- It stays the same as you down the column.
- It gets less reactive as you go down the column.
3. What are made of one or moree elements joined together?
4. What was the name and where is this person from who created the rule of putting elements of how heavy they are in order?
- Dmitri Mendeleev- from Russia
- Scandov Ipon - Scandanavia
- Aohdan Moolav- India
- Deustche Worman -Germany
5. What is the first element in the Periodic Table?