1. What is the first element in the Periodic Table?
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which is a compound ?
- H2O- water
3. What was the name and where is this person from who created the rule of putting elements of how heavy they are in order?
- Deustche Worman -Germany
- Scandov Ipon - Scandanavia
- Dmitri Mendeleev- from Russia
- Aohdan Moolav- India
4. As you go down the column in the periodic table how do the chemicals react?
- It goes up and down as you down the colum.
- It gets more reactive as you go down the column.
- It stays the same as you down the column.
- It gets less reactive as you go down the column.
5. What are made of one or moree elements joined together?