1. What are made of one or moree elements joined together?
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which is a compound ?
- H2O- water
3. As you go down the column in the periodic table how do the chemicals react?
- It stays the same as you down the column.
- It goes up and down as you down the colum.
- It gets more reactive as you go down the column.
- It gets less reactive as you go down the column.
4. What was the name and where is this person from who created the rule of putting elements of how heavy they are in order?
- Deustche Worman -Germany
- Scandov Ipon - Scandanavia
- Dmitri Mendeleev- from Russia
- Aohdan Moolav- India
5. What is the first element in the Periodic Table?