- Created by: Hanna Mc
- Created on: 03-10-16 19:53
1. How would you deal with a disagreement in the workplace?
- Don't speak to each other ever again.
- Get a divorce.
- Discuss the issue and try to compromise.
- Have a fight.
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why is communication important?
- It reassures staff, avoids misunderstandings creating a better environment and the final output.
- It is important to know about what's going on on social media.
- It is important to know about the latest games.
- Its just good to have a chat with colleagues.
3. What is meant be effective communication?
- Never being off your mobile phone.
- Chatting with colleagues.
- Receiving and giving clear, easily understood information.
4. What can you do to maintain a good working relationship with colleagues?
- Have a laugh and joke with them.
- Have good communication, be able to compromise and help each other.
- Get married.
- Nothing, you can't have a good working relationship. Its impossible.
5. Why is a good working relationship important?
- It means you can have a laugh and joke with your colleagues.
- It enables you to work well and for tasks to be completed in time.
- It makes work fun.
- So you can get married.