- Created by: .maisie.williams.
- Created on: 12-01-23 13:35
1. What is it when object further away are fuzzier due to moisture in the air?
- aerial perspective
- linear perspective
- motion parallax
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What type of process is involved with feature analysis?
3. Which three make up 'grouping principles'?
- figure/ground distinction, closure, filling in the gaps
- proximity, occlusion, closure
- proximity, good continuation, closure
- filling in the gaps, proximity, good continuation
4. What is perceptual adaptation and differentiation?
- we adjust to things easily, experience defines perception
- culture defines perception, we don't adjust well to different environments
- all perceptual organisation is innate, we adjust to things easily
5. How can Gestalt principles be applied to problem solving?
- with relationship problems where people need to change their mindset
- with insight problems where a person must 'flip' to a different Gestalt
- with mathematics problems where people need to think objectively