1. What was set up as a result of the treaty of Versailles?
- The League of Nations
- The United Nations
- The European Union
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. How many soldiers was Germany allowed according to the treaty of Versailles?
3. What area of land was returned to France?
- The Rhineland
- The Sudetenland
- The Saarland
4. How much land did Germany loose due to the treaty of Versailles?
- All of it's colonies
- All of it's colonies and 10% of it's land
5. Which country went against the League of Nations in the Manchurian crisis?