1. Who were the Big 3?
- Atlee, Truman, Stalin
- Clemenceau, Wilson, Lloyd George
- Churchill, Roosevelt, Stalin
- Mussolini, Seyz-Inquart, Clemenceau
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which country went against the League of Nations in the Manchurian crisis?
3. What area of land was returned to France?
- The Sudetenland
- The Saarland
- The Rhineland
4. How much land did Germany loose due to the treaty of Versailles?
- All of it's colonies and 10% of it's land
- All of it's colonies
5. When was the armistice of world war 1?
- November 1945
- November 1918
- September 1945
- September 1918