1. Which country went against the League of Nations in the Abyssinian crisis?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was the war guilt clause?
3. When was the armistice of world war 1?
- November 1945
- November 1918
- September 1945
- September 1918
4. Who were the Big 3?
- Atlee, Truman, Stalin
- Clemenceau, Wilson, Lloyd George
- Churchill, Roosevelt, Stalin
- Mussolini, Seyz-Inquart, Clemenceau
5. What was set up as a result of the treaty of Versailles?
- The European Union
- The League of Nations
- The United Nations