1. Who were the Big 3?
- Clemenceau, Wilson, Lloyd George
- Churchill, Roosevelt, Stalin
- Atlee, Truman, Stalin
- Mussolini, Seyz-Inquart, Clemenceau
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which country went against the League of Nations in the Abyssinian crisis?
3. What was set up as a result of the treaty of Versailles?
- The League of Nations
- The United Nations
- The European Union
4. Which country went against the League of Nations in the Manchurian crisis?
5. How many soldiers was Germany allowed according to the treaty of Versailles?