1. What was the war guilt clause?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which country went against the League of Nations in the Abyssinian crisis?
3. How much was Germany to pay in reparations?
- £600 billion
- £900 million
- £6,600 million
- £600 million
4. What was set up as a result of the treaty of Versailles?
- The League of Nations
- The United Nations
- The European Union
5. Who were the Big 3?
- Atlee, Truman, Stalin
- Mussolini, Seyz-Inquart, Clemenceau
- Clemenceau, Wilson, Lloyd George
- Churchill, Roosevelt, Stalin