1. When would a performer experience the principle of reversibility?
- If they are ill or injured and unable to train
- If they get hurt
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. One long term benefit of weight training is stronger bones, which mineral us deposited to strengthen the bones?
- Folic acid
3. Exercise is:
- A state of complete mental, physical and social wellbeing, not merely the absence of disease and infirmity
- A form of physical activity to maintain or improve health and/or physical fitness
- Training regularly
- The ability to meet the demands of the environment
4. Which is not a long term effect of participation in exercise on someones heart?
- Lower bpm rate
- Heart will be stronger
5. _____________ is the ability to exercise the body for long periods of time
- Cardiovascular fitness
- Muscular endurance
- Muscular strength