1. Which is most likely for a 100m sprinter to use on the track to improve performance?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the R in SMART?
3. Exercise is:
- A form of physical activity to maintain or improve health and/or physical fitness
- Training regularly
- A state of complete mental, physical and social wellbeing, not merely the absence of disease and infirmity
- The ability to meet the demands of the environment
4. Which method of training would a triathlete use?
5. What is stage two in the participation pyramid?