1. Identify one factor that can influence people in sustaining their involvement in physical as they get older
- Health (contribute to good health)
- They can't get out
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which is of the following components of fitness is skill related and the most important in a yoga pose?
- Body composition
3. Which is not a role in physical activity?
4. When would a performer experience the principle of reversibility?
- If they are ill or injured and unable to train
- If they get hurt
5. Which is not a long term effect of participation in exercise on someones heart?
- Lower bpm rate
- Heart will be stronger