1. Define progressive overload
- Working above the normal level of training and gradually increasing the amount of overload in order to gain fitness without injury
- Working better than your best
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Before starting a Personal exercise program, you would use a...
- Physical activity
3. Which is not a long term effect of participation in exercise on someones heart?
- Lower bpm rate
- Heart will be stronger
4. Which isn't a reason why an over 50's tennis player might take part in physical activity?
- Social mixing
- He was told to
- Physical challenge
5. _______ is the ability to change the position of the body quickly and to control the movement of the whole body