1. What is the R in SMART?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. When would a performer experience the principle of reversibility?
- If they are ill or injured and unable to train
- If they get hurt
3. Which is most likely for a 100m sprinter to use on the track to improve performance?
4. Before starting a Personal exercise program, you would use a...
- Physical activity
5. Exercise is:
- A state of complete mental, physical and social wellbeing, not merely the absence of disease and infirmity
- A form of physical activity to maintain or improve health and/or physical fitness
- Training regularly
- The ability to meet the demands of the environment