1. Squash players need _____________ to move the racket to the right
- Muscular strength
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is stage two in the participation pyramid?
3. Why do targets need to be measurable?
- So you know what you must do in order to achieve them and when you have achieved it
- So you know when you've achieved them
4. What is participation?
- Beginning to take part in a sport regularly
- Minimal effort
5. When would a performer experience the principle of reversibility?
- If they are ill or injured and unable to train
- If they get hurt