1. Which of the following is not a type of blood vessel?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of the following cannot be transported in the blood?
3. Which of the following is not an accurate part of the RICE principle?
- E = elevate
- C = cover
- I = ice
- R = rest
4. Which of the following does not directly affect the performer mentally?
5. The correct definition of aerobic respiration is:
- Glucose + hydrogen → energy + carbon dioxide + water
- Glucose + oxygen → energy + carbon dioxide + water
- Glucose + oxygen → energy + carbon dioxide + lactic acid
- Glucose + carbon dioxide → energy + oxygen + water
Similar Physical Education resources: