1. Which of the following does not occur as a result of fatigue?
- Concentration levels would be lowered
- Errors of judgement would become more likely
- Breathing rate would decrease
- Skill levels would decrease
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. The correct definition of aerobic respiration is:
- Glucose + carbon dioxide → energy + oxygen + water
- Glucose + oxygen → energy + carbon dioxide + water
- Glucose + hydrogen → energy + carbon dioxide + water
- Glucose + oxygen → energy + carbon dioxide + lactic acid
3. Which of the following sporting events does not require anaerobic respiration?
- 110 metre hurdles
- Long jump
- Marathon running
- 100 metre sprint
4. The overstretching, or tearing, of ligaments at a joint is:
- A sprain
- A strain
- A dislocation
- A fracture
5. Which of the following does not directly affect the performer mentally?
Similar Physical Education resources: