1. The overstretching, or tearing, of ligaments at a joint is:
- A dislocation
- A sprain
- A strain
- A fracture
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of the following sporting events does not require anaerobic respiration?
- Marathon running
- Long jump
- 100 metre sprint
- 110 metre hurdles
3. Which of the following is not a type of blood vessel?
4. Which of the following is not an accurate part of the RICE principle?
- C = cover
- R = rest
- I = ice
- E = elevate
5. Which of the following does not occur as a result of fatigue?
- Errors of judgement would become more likely
- Skill levels would decrease
- Breathing rate would decrease
- Concentration levels would be lowered
Similar Physical Education resources: