1. Which of the following is not an accurate part of the RICE principle?
- R = rest
- I = ice
- C = cover
- E = elevate
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. The correct definition of aerobic respiration is:
- Glucose + carbon dioxide → energy + oxygen + water
- Glucose + oxygen → energy + carbon dioxide + water
- Glucose + hydrogen → energy + carbon dioxide + water
- Glucose + oxygen → energy + carbon dioxide + lactic acid
3. Which of the following is not a type of blood vessel?
4. Which of the following sporting events does not require anaerobic respiration?
- Marathon running
- 110 metre hurdles
- Long jump
- 100 metre sprint
5. Which of the following does not occur as a result of fatigue?
- Concentration levels would be lowered
- Errors of judgement would become more likely
- Breathing rate would decrease
- Skill levels would decrease
Similar Physical Education resources: