1. The overstretching, or tearing, of ligaments at a joint is:
- A fracture
- A strain
- A sprain
- A dislocation
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of the following does not occur as a result of fatigue?
- Concentration levels would be lowered
- Breathing rate would decrease
- Skill levels would decrease
- Errors of judgement would become more likely
3. Which of the following sporting events does not require anaerobic respiration?
- Marathon running
- Long jump
- 100 metre sprint
- 110 metre hurdles
4. Which of the following does not directly affect the performer mentally?
5. All of the following are externally caused injuries except:
- Pulling a hamstring whilst sprinting
- Getting a splinter in your hand from a damaged hockey stick
- Slipping on a wet playing surface
- Making impact with a goal post in hockey or soccer
Similar Physical Education resources: