1. Which of the following does not occur as a result of fatigue?
- Errors of judgement would become more likely
- Skill levels would decrease
- Breathing rate would decrease
- Concentration levels would be lowered
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of the following is not a type of blood vessel?
3. The correct definition of aerobic respiration is:
- Glucose + oxygen → energy + carbon dioxide + water
- Glucose + oxygen → energy + carbon dioxide + lactic acid
- Glucose + hydrogen → energy + carbon dioxide + water
- Glucose + carbon dioxide → energy + oxygen + water
4. Which of the following does not directly affect the performer mentally?
5. Which of the following is not an accurate part of the RICE principle?
- C = cover
- R = rest
- I = ice
- E = elevate
Similar Physical Education resources: