1. which of these best describes tennis elbow?
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. fitness is ?
- a state of complete mental, physical and social well-being and not merely the absence of disease and infirmity
- training regularly
- the physical ability to meet the demands of the environment
- the ability to exercise the body for a long time
3. according to the government how many hours a week must be spent doing phsical activity at school?
4. where in the respiratory system are carbon dioxide and oxygen exchanged?
5. whch of these is most suitable for improving power?
- plyometric training
- continuous training
- altitude training
- fartleck training
Similar Physical Education resources: