1. which of these best describes tennis elbow?
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. which of the following nutrients is not a macro nutrient?
3. fitness is ?
- a state of complete mental, physical and social well-being and not merely the absence of disease and infirmity
- training regularly
- the physical ability to meet the demands of the environment
- the ability to exercise the body for a long time
4. which of these is most suitable for increasing aerobic fitness?
- circuit training
- plyometric training
- continuos training
- weight training
5. which of these roles would someone not be an active participant in a physical activity?
Similar Physical Education resources: