1. which of the following could be used to test power?
- standing stork test
- harvard step test
- standing board jump test
- ruler drop test
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. fitness is ?
- a state of complete mental, physical and social well-being and not merely the absence of disease and infirmity
- the physical ability to meet the demands of the environment
- the ability to exercise the body for a long time
- training regularly
3. where in the respiratory system are carbon dioxide and oxygen exchanged?
4. whch of these is most suitable for improving power?
- plyometric training
- altitude training
- fartleck training
- continuous training
5. whi h of these is an immediate effect of exercise onthe cardiovascular system?
- decreased heart rate
- increased stroke volume
- increased tidal volume
- increased vital capacity
Similar Physical Education resources: