1. which of these is least important when throwing a shotput?
- cardiovascular endurance
- muscular strength
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. fitness is ?
- the physical ability to meet the demands of the environment
- a state of complete mental, physical and social well-being and not merely the absence of disease and infirmity
- training regularly
- the ability to exercise the body for a long time
3. where in the respiratory system are carbon dioxide and oxygen exchanged?
4. which of the following fitness tests is the least suitable test for cardiovascular fitness?
- multi-stage fitness test
- 30m sprint test
- coopers 12 minute run
- treadmill test
5. whi h of these is an immediate effect of exercise onthe cardiovascular system?
- increased tidal volume
- increased stroke volume
- increased vital capacity
- decreased heart rate
Similar Physical Education resources: