1. which of the following fitness tests is the least suitable test for cardiovascular fitness?
- coopers 12 minute run
- multi-stage fitness test
- 30m sprint test
- treadmill test
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. according to the government how many hours a week must be spent doing phsical activity at school?
3. which of these is most suitable for increasing aerobic fitness?
- circuit training
- plyometric training
- continuos training
- weight training
4. fitness is ?
- the ability to exercise the body for a long time
- a state of complete mental, physical and social well-being and not merely the absence of disease and infirmity
- the physical ability to meet the demands of the environment
- training regularly
5. each of the following in needed for health except?
- mental well-being
- physical well-being
- social well-being
Similar Physical Education resources: