1. which of these is most suitable for increasing aerobic fitness?
- weight training
- circuit training
- continuos training
- plyometric training
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. fitness is ?
- the ability to exercise the body for a long time
- a state of complete mental, physical and social well-being and not merely the absence of disease and infirmity
- the physical ability to meet the demands of the environment
- training regularly
3. which of the following nutrients is not a macro nutrient?
4. where in the respiratory system are carbon dioxide and oxygen exchanged?
5. which of the following fitness tests is the least suitable test for cardiovascular fitness?
- 30m sprint test
- multi-stage fitness test
- treadmill test
- coopers 12 minute run
Similar Physical Education resources: