- Created by: lryncnhm
- Created on: 01-09-15 12:39
1. which of these is least important when throwing a shotput?
- cardiovascular endurance
- muscular strength
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. fitness is ?
- the physical ability to meet the demands of the environment
- a state of complete mental, physical and social well-being and not merely the absence of disease and infirmity
- training regularly
- the ability to exercise the body for a long time
3. which of the following fitness tests is the least suitable test for cardiovascular fitness?
- 30m sprint test
- treadmill test
- coopers 12 minute run
- multi-stage fitness test
4. which of the following nutrients is not a macro nutrient?
5. each of the following in needed for health except?
- social well-being
- mental well-being
- physical well-being
Similar Physical Education resources: