1. whch of these is most suitable for improving power?
- plyometric training
- continuous training
- altitude training
- fartleck training
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. according to the government how many hours a week must be spent doing phsical activity at school?
3. fitness is ?
- the ability to exercise the body for a long time
- a state of complete mental, physical and social well-being and not merely the absence of disease and infirmity
- the physical ability to meet the demands of the environment
- training regularly
4. which of these roles would someone not be an active participant in a physical activity?
5. which of the following could be used to test power?
- harvard step test
- standing board jump test
- standing stork test
- ruler drop test
Similar Physical Education resources: