1. What is a joint?
- Where 2 bones meet.
- Protects the body from harm.
- A pub
- A spliff
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is Extension?
- The angle of a joint increase, e,g. Straightening the leg.
- Movement away from the body, e.g. kicking a ball
- Movement in a circular way, e.g. bowling in cricket
3. What is a cartilage?
- A joint between limbs and muscle.
- Attaches bone to bone.
- Tough tissue, Lubrication so that bones don't rub together.
- Connects muscle to bone.
4. What is a tendon?
- Connects bone to bone.
- A shock absorber for the body.
- Connects a muscle to the bone.
- Acts as lubrication between bone.
5. What is flexion?
- The angle of a joint decreases, when bending the leg.
- Motion of movement towards the body, when legs come together
- The angle of the joint increases