1. What was peroid two called?
- Crime explosion
- Rapid recorded crime rise
- Falling crime, rising fear
- Mello and Near Investigates : All of the Kiras!!!!!!!!
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which theory criticises the way crime is collected?
- Interactionism - Ways collected and socially constructed are unreliable, not reality of crime
- Pokemon Theory : Blue is in Team Rocket - He stole the Ribbon cup!
- Postmodernism - Ways collected and socially constructed are unreliable, not reality of crime
- Functionalism - Ways collected and socially constructed are unreliable, not reality of crime
3. When was peroid 3?
- The reign of King Ash of Pokelantis!!!!!
- Early 1970s to early 1980s
- 1994 to 2009
- 1984 to 1993
4. What happened in peroid 3?
- I incorrectly placed Pallet on the Kanto map in Geography :#< I hope Gary doesnt laugh at me!
- Crime rate fell significantly, both crime recorded by the Police and British Crime Survey fell
- Dramatic rise in volume of recorded UK crime in all major categories
- Number of crimes recorded by Police rose by 111%, number of crimes recorded by British Crime Surveys rose by 77%
5. What is the British Crime Survey (BCS) now called?
- PKM - Palletshipping Kanto Marriage
- CSEW - Crime Survey of England and Wales
- CSUK - Crime Survey of the UK
- BCS - No change