- Created by: Ash-Ketchum
- Created on: 20-09-15 21:18
1. What type of recorded crime has increased in last 25 yrs as porpotion of crime?
- Violent crime - 1997 it was 18%, 2009 it was 20%
- Violent crime - 1997 it was 8%, 2009 it was 21%
- Theft crime - 1997 it was 8%, 2009 it was 21%
- Tampering with the Animatronics...especially Foxy!!!!!! ;)
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the British Crime Survey (BCS) now called?
- PKM - Palletshipping Kanto Marriage
- BCS - No change
- CSEW - Crime Survey of England and Wales
- CSUK - Crime Survey of the UK
3. When was peroid 2?
- Tutankhamun's Reign!!!!!!! a.k.a King Tut :)
- 1984 to 1993
- 1994 to 2009
- Early 1970s to early 1980s
4. What was peroid 3 called?
- Rapid recorded crime rise
- Falling crime, rising fear
- Crime explosion
- The reign of the great Pharoah Atem Son Of Re!!!!!! ALL HAIL!!!!!
5. What happened in peroid 2?
- Number of crimes recorded by Police rose by 111%, number of crimes recorded by British Crime Surveys rose by 77%
- Crime rate fell significantly
- Dramatic rise in volume of recorded UK crime in all major categories
- I teamed up with a Mankey for Gym class, lost my boxies in the pool :#0 AND Gary saw!!!!!