- Created by: Ash-Ketchum
- Created on: 20-09-15 21:18
1. Which theory criticises the way crime is collected?
- Pokemon Theory : Blue is in Team Rocket - He stole the Ribbon cup!
- Postmodernism - Ways collected and socially constructed are unreliable, not reality of crime
- Interactionism - Ways collected and socially constructed are unreliable, not reality of crime
- Functionalism - Ways collected and socially constructed are unreliable, not reality of crime
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was peroid 3 called?
- The reign of the great Pharoah Atem Son Of Re!!!!!! ALL HAIL!!!!!
- Crime explosion
- Falling crime, rising fear
- Rapid recorded crime rise
3. What happened in peroid 3?
- Crime rate fell significantly, both crime recorded by the Police and British Crime Survey fell
- I incorrectly placed Pallet on the Kanto map in Geography :#< I hope Gary doesnt laugh at me!
- Number of crimes recorded by Police rose by 111%, number of crimes recorded by British Crime Surveys rose by 77%
- Dramatic rise in volume of recorded UK crime in all major categories
4. What type of recorded crime has increased in last 25 yrs as porpotion of crime?
- Violent crime - 1997 it was 18%, 2009 it was 20%
- Tampering with the Animatronics...especially Foxy!!!!!! ;)
- Violent crime - 1997 it was 8%, 2009 it was 21%
- Theft crime - 1997 it was 8%, 2009 it was 21%
5. When was peroid 3?
- 1984 to 1993
- 1994 to 2009
- Early 1970s to early 1980s
- The reign of King Ash of Pokelantis!!!!!