1. what is a hamlet?
- a rural community which is too small to be considered a village
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. what is the hierarchy for settlements?
- is way of arranging settlements into a hierarchy basing on their population or any other criteria
- bodiggo (cornwall)/wylam/cramlington/newcastle upon tyne/london
3. what are main competitors of the CBD ?
- out of town shopping(metrocentre) and online shopping(ebay/amazon)
- o.o.t.s. and o.s..
4. which area in newcastle is a guetto?
5. what are the reasons for intra-urban migration?
- safety/better lifestyle/school/segregation/employment opportunities
- s the separation of people in an area
Similar Geography resources: