1. which area in newcastle is a student district?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. what is the housing situation in easington?
- the houses are mainly terraced, they were built to accommodate the workers from the nearby mine, the type of housing needs a lot of repairs as the area of easington is in decline
- durham county has set up an initiative to clean up the mining areas around easington
3. what is the CBD ?
- is the main focal point where retails, banks, shops and malls are reunited
- central business district
4. which area in newcastle is a guetto?
5. what is the social profile of easington?
- it is between sunderland and durham, it has an population of 1880 and it had a mining community
- a village located between newcastle and cumbria, and is part of the northumberland national park
Similar Geography resources: