1. what is getthoisation?
- the process of becoming a ghetto, an isolated and underprivilidge
- an area in which the majority of the area are students
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. what is a town?
- is a type of settlement ranging from a few hundred to several thousand, is considered to be bigger than a village but smaller than a city although there are some exceptions that don't apply this rule
3. what is a settlement hierarchy?
- is way of arranging settlements into a hierarchy basing on their population or any other criteria
- bodiggo (cornwall)/wylam/cramlington/newcastle upon tyne/london
4. what does the CBD stands for?
- the CBD stands for central business district
- communist business district
5. how many shops does metrocentre have?
- more than 340
Similar Geography resources: