1. what is perception ?
- is the process of using senses to acquire information about the surrounding environment
- pray to buddha for the good luck, like the A+ not the bad luck like the B+
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. what does the DTM stands for?
- modelo de transição demográfico
- Demographic Transitional Model
3. what is the social profile of easington?
- it is between sunderland and durham, it has an population of 1880 and it had a mining community
- a village located between newcastle and cumbria, and is part of the northumberland national park
4. what is a hamlet?
- a rural community which is too small to be considered a village
5. what is a village?
- is a clustered community that is larger than a hamlet but is smaller than a town
Similar Geography resources: