1. what is the social profile of jesmond?
- is a residential suburb/it has 12000 people/close to 2 universities:newcastle and northumbria/ lots of students live in rented flats and homes
- is an area in the west end of newcastle/it has ethnically mixed population/22376 is the total population/14.4% is an ethnic minority
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. what does the dtm shows?
- stage 1/2/3/4/5/
- birth rate/death rate/changes in population overtime
- your face(turn down for what titiritititirititiriri)
3. what is the social profile of easington?
- it is between sunderland and durham, it has an population of 1880 and it had a mining community
- a village located between newcastle and cumbria, and is part of the northumberland national park
4. what are the services in otterburn?
- hotel/ a coach company/ one road in and one road out/very few shops/ semi detached and detached country houses
- taekwondo classes
5. what is a city?
- is an urban settlement. definitions may vary between countries, in some population size is a criteria and in others a city may be a settlement with a particular historical,legal and administrative status
- newcastle upon tyne
Similar Geography resources: