1. what is intra-urban migration?
- movement within an area
- movement outside an area
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. what is perception ?
- is the process of using senses to acquire information about the surrounding environment
- pray to buddha for the good luck, like the A+ not the bad luck like the B+
3. what is a student district?
- an area in which the majority of the area are students
- the process of becoming a ghetto, an isolated and underprivilidge
4. what is a town?
- is a type of settlement ranging from a few hundred to several thousand, is considered to be bigger than a village but smaller than a city although there are some exceptions that don't apply this rule
5. what is the housing situation in easington?
- the houses are mainly terraced, they were built to accommodate the workers from the nearby mine, the type of housing needs a lot of repairs as the area of easington is in decline
- durham county has set up an initiative to clean up the mining areas around easington
Similar Geography resources: