1. Which of the following is not a component of an electoral system?
- district magnitude
- electoral rules
- Number of parties
- electoral formula
1 of 19
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is clientilism?
- buying votes
- sponsoring candidates
3. Who says that even parties committed to democracy become dominated by a ruling elite?
4. What is Sartori's view on centre parties?
- the very existence of a centre party discourages centrality
- they are a waste of time
5. Who says the new parties now emerge by finding a new policy dimension (immigration/environment)?