1. Which of the following is not a problem raised by public funding of parties?
- gives government a device for influencing parties
- reduces incentives to attract members
- costs the electorate too much
- tends to reinforce the status quo
1 of 19
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who compares parties to McDonalds?
3. Who says 'a party is not a community but a collection of communities'?
4. Who introduced median voter theorem?
5. Which of the following is not a cleavage in Lipset and Rokkan's theory?
- church v state
- employer v agricultural worker
- centre v periphery
- lord v peasant
- agriculture v industry