1. Who compares parties to McDonalds?
1 of 19
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of the following is not a problem raised by public funding of parties?
- tends to reinforce the status quo
- costs the electorate too much
- reduces incentives to attract members
- gives government a device for influencing parties
3. Who says that two opposition parties may be further away from each other than the government?
4. Which of the following is not a reason why cartel parties are likely in the UK?
- little use of media
- FPTP system
- parliamentary system
- no public funding
5. To whom does the frozen cleavages idea belong?
- Lipset and Rokkan
- Lijphart and Rose