1. Who says that two opposition parties may be further away from each other than the government?
1 of 19
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of the following is not a cleavage in Lipset and Rokkan's theory?
- church v state
- employer v agricultural worker
- centre v periphery
- lord v peasant
- agriculture v industry
3. Who compares parties to McDonalds?
4. Why does Duverger believe that FPTP leads to two party systems and PR to multiparty systems?
- problems of math and wasted vote syndrome
- more choice equals more parties emerging
5. Who says that 'it has already been shown that there exists no centre opinion...tendency... doctrine separate in any kind from the doctrines of the right or left- but only a dilution of their doctrines'?