1. What do Layman and Carsey call the increasing polarization of parties on newer 'cultural' issues due to the influence of party activists?
- conflict extension
- issue inclusion
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. How many states are solid blue as of Feb 2016?
3. How many states are solid red as of Feb 2016?
4. Who demonstrates that campaign finance restrictions disproportionately harm challengers, increasing the incumbency advantage?
- Bonneau and Cann
- Cox and McCubbins
- Kam and Kinder
5. Who argues that voters appear polarized because the political arena offers mainly polarized choices but that voter preferences remain moderate?