1. What percent of voters in 2000 did not know that Bush was more conservative than Gore?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who argues that 'candidates, not parties, are the major focus of congressional campaigns'?
3. Who argues that in the Cook Country Democratic Party in Chicago, the endorsement of the Daley organisation, run by two generations of mayors of Chicago has been tantamount to nomination for all levels of public office?
4. What do Layman and Carsey call the increasing polarization of parties on newer 'cultural' issues due to the influence of party activists?
- conflict extension
- issue inclusion
5. Who says that 'a party is a group who's members propose to act in concert in the competitive struggle for power'?