1. Which of these is a Present Passive Participle meaning having been carried?
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the meaning of the following: templum, a fabris peritis aedificatum, Erat splendidum?
- The temple, having been built by a skilled craftsman, was splendid
- The temple, which a skilled craftsman built, was splendid
- The temple, which a skilled craftsman is going to build, will be splendid
- The tower, built by Skilled men, is splendid
3. Which is the present participle that means dragging?
4. Which is a perfect active participle meaning having entered?
5. Which of the following are the endings of a perfect passive participle?
Similar Latin resources: