1. what proportion of seats in the House of Commons were controlled by the House of Lords?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. How many seats did Essex control in the 1580s?
3. Which members of the Privy Council intervened to help with Religious legislation
- Walsingham, Knollys, Mildmay, Norton
- Walsingham, Knollys, Mildmay, Norton and Burghley
- Walsingham, Knollys and Mildmay
4. Which Historians pioneered the idea the Parliament was controlled by the Privy Council
- John Foxe - Orthodox
- Geoffrey Elton - Revisionists
- John Guy and Patrick Collinson - Post Revisionists
- Norman Jones - Revisionists
5. which was the shortest parliamentary session?