1. The Queen had the power to prorogue Parliament - when was the longest period she prorogued for
- 1563 - 1568
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Elizabeth opened which Parliament with a speech instructing members not to impinge of her prerogative?
3. Robert Bell was speaker from when
4. Elizabeth is praised for her political skill in managing Parliament by which group of historians?
- revisionists + post revisionists
- Orthodox and revisionists
- post revisionists
5. traditionally what is the main function of Parliament?
- advising the queen
- raising taxes and passing subsidies
- Approving new laws