1. the enfranchisement of the boroughs led to what?
- more government control over parliament
- an increasing amount of trained gentry sitting in Parliament
- more seats
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Elizabeth could use her veto if she felt bills could risk the public, how often did this happen?
3. What did Dr Turner try to introduce in 1584 which was so controversial
- a revised Prayer Book and Genevan Service
- A revised prayer book
- Genevan services
- the alphabet bills
4. When did Walsingham try to organise a conference with bishops after failing to get Whitgift's suspensions lifted through Parliament?
5. Parliament still recognised the Queen as the ultimate power in the realm and sought to defend her