1. Parliament still recognised the Queen as the ultimate power in the realm and sought to defend her
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Neale argued that Parliament used the subsidy as a bargaining tool - showing Parliaments growing power
3. When did Walsingham try to organise a conference with bishops after failing to get Whitgift's suspensions lifted through Parliament?
4. Who argued that Elizabeth never thought about not having Parliament?
- post revisionist
- revisionist and post revisionist
5. Neale assumed the House of Lords was in decline so ignored its importance