1. The Queen had the power to prorogue Parliament - when was the longest period she prorogued for
- 1563 - 1568
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Elizabeth is praised for her political skill in managing Parliament by which group of historians?
- revisionists + post revisionists
- Orthodox and revisionists
- post revisionists
3. In 1571 Wentworth spoke on the common's privilege - what happened?
- Elizabeth interevened and sent him to the tower
- was sent to the tower by parliament
- was stopped midflow and sent to the tower by the commons
- received widespread support - particularly in the commons
4. Parliament still recognised the Queen as the ultimate power in the realm and sought to defend her
5. Elizabeth passed a bill to exclude Mary from the succession in 1572