- Created by: eleanorfarnold
- Created on: 06-06-15 15:41
1. The commons grew in this period, by how much?
- 400 seats to 462 seats
- 350 to 487 seats
- 412 to 530 seats
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. the enfranchisement of the boroughs led to what?
- more government control over parliament
- an increasing amount of trained gentry sitting in Parliament
- more seats
3. How many times did Elizabeth ask for a subsidy?
4. Elizabeth is praised for her political skill in managing Parliament by which group of historians?
- Orthodox and revisionists
- revisionists + post revisionists
- post revisionists
5. When did Walsingham try to organise a conference with bishops after failing to get Whitgift's suspensions lifted through Parliament?