1. Sigh through _________________, / that all was lost
- her works cried signs of woe
- woe befitted works of signs
- all her works gave signs of woe
- nature cried signs of woe
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Overcome with female______
3. Opened eyes, new hopes________
- new fun
- new pleasures
- new joys
- new happiness
4. O fairest of Creation
- ambiable, sweet, Holy or divine!
- Holy, divine, good, sweet or amiable!
- Holy, divine, good, amiable or sweet!
- sweet, divine, good, Holy!
5. Complete the quotation... Their growing work:
- for much of their work outgrew
- for much of their work grew
- for much of their work grew larger
- for much of their working was large
Similar English Literature resources: