1. Leaves us anked this of......
- honour void,/ Of innocence, of faith, of purity
- honour void,/ Of innocence, of faith, of honesty
- honour void,/ Of faith, of innocence, of purity
- honour void,/ Of innocence, of purity, of faith
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which order is correct? The serpent....He hat eat'n and lives....
- and knows, and speaks, and reasons, and discerns
- and speaks, and reasons, and knows, and discerns
- and knows, and speaks, and dicerns, and reasons
- and reaons, and speaks, and discerns, and knows
3. Shady bank....mutual guilt the seal.....
- her hand he seized
- seized her hand did he
- came over and hand he took
- seized her hand
4. Complete the quotation: Me who have ______ and ______ yet both live
- tested and tried
- tasted and touched
- touched and tasted
- tried and tested
5. Seek not temptation then....
- Unsought not Trial
- Trial unsought
- Trial will come unsought
- Trial will not come
Similar English Literature resources: