1. O fairest of Creation
- ambiable, sweet, Holy or divine!
- Holy, divine, good, amiable or sweet!
- sweet, divine, good, Holy!
- Holy, divine, good, sweet or amiable!
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Willingly choose rather death with_____
3. Naked left.....
- Shamed in misery
- To guilty shame
- Shamed in guilt
- Feeling guilty
4. Complete the quotation... Their growing work:
- for much of their work outgrew
- for much of their work grew
- for much of their work grew larger
- for much of their working was large
5. Complete the quotation. Ye shall not eat...
- Lest ye die
- lest death
- Or ye shall die
- Or death abode
Similar English Literature resources: