- Created by: rosie5050
- Created on: 06-06-18 13:25
1. How many participants took part in the original study?
- 95 post-graduates
- 215 American undergraduates
- 123 American male undergraduates
- 123 male undergraduates
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. How did the study lack external validity?
- The set up was artificial and lacked mundane realism
- The sample was unrepresentative
- Participants were deceived
- The task was far too easy, perhaps allowing participants to realise they weren't actually being tested on their visual perception.
3. How many participants never conformed at all?
4. What is distortion of judgement?
- They knew the aim of the study and changed their answers to support the study
- They viewed the lines the same way as the confederates
- They began to doubt that they were correct
- Their changed their answers to avoid disapproval
5. Where would the participant sit in the row of confederates?
- In the middle of the line
- Last or second to last
- At the beginning of the line