- Created by: rosie5050
- Created on: 06-06-18 13:25
1. How many confederates were there in each condition in the original study?
- Between 6 and 12
- There were 5 confederates in each condition
- Between 6 and 8
- Between 4 and 10
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. Where would the participant sit in the row of confederates?
- In the middle of the line
- Last or second to last
- At the beginning of the line
3. In how many trials did the confederates give incorrect answers?
4. How did the study lack external validity?
- Participants were deceived
- The task was far too easy, perhaps allowing participants to realise they weren't actually being tested on their visual perception.
- The set up was artificial and lacked mundane realism
- The sample was unrepresentative
5. Who found that participants in an Asch-like study showed greatly raised levels of automatic arousal (linked to stress)?
- Gamson et al (1982)
- Moscovici (1969)
- Bogdonoff et al (1961)
- Spiers et al (2001)