1. Standing in a busy shopping centre and picking people 'at random' to be part of the sample is;
- Opportunity sampling
- Stratified sampling
- Volunteer sampling
- Systematic sampling
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. To improve observations, pairs of researchers must establish:
- Inter-observer reliability
- Extra-sensory perseption
- Inter-researcher validity
- Observer bias
3. Which one is not a type of interview?
4. Which would not typically be part of debrifing?
- Allocating participants to a different condition
- Informing participants of the aim of the investigation
- Informing participants of the right to withhold data
- Thanking participants for their involvement
5. Which is an undisclosed participant observation?
- Rosenhans's pseudnpatient study
- Milgram's obedience study
- Asch's conformity study
- Bandura's bobo doll study