1. During peer review, it is usually the case that the peer doing the reviewing remains:
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. When a respondent answers in a way that makes them look 'good', this is known as/
- Response bias
- Acquiescence bias
- Social desirability bias
- Observer bias
3. Which of these does not relate to observational techniques?
- Complete vs partial
- Controlled vs naturalistic
- Disclosed vs undisclosed
- Participant vs non-participant
4. Which is not a feature of random sampling?
- Identify sub-groups/ strata within the population
- Generate a sample using a lottery method
- Obtain a complete list of the target population
- Assign all the names on the list a number
5. What fraction of absences from work are caused by 'mild to moderate' mental disrders?
- A Third
- A fifth