1. Patients were asked to imagine doing what, in order to determine patients with 'locked in syndrome'?
- Playing tennis
- Dancing the waltz
- Playing frisbee
- Running along a beach
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. What bias did Pormpuraawans show when ordering time?
3. What is the Sapir-Whorf hypothesis?
- Cognition influences language
- Native American tribes do not think about the future
- Language influences cognition
- The Ancient Greeks were colour blind
4. How would a Kuuk Thaayorre speaker learn a dance?
- In relation to the sun
- In relation to left and right
- In relation to absolute terms
- In relation to number
5. What is the hypothesis of the weak form of the Sapir-Whorf hypothesis?
- Langauge primes thought
- Language and thought are independent
- Language constrains thought
- Language alters perception