1. How many colour terms in different languages were identified by Berlin & Kay (1969)?
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the Sapir-Whorf hypothesis?
- Language influences cognition
- The Ancient Greeks were colour blind
- Cognition influences language
- Native American tribes do not think about the future
3. What bias did Pormpuraawans show when ordering time?
4. What is macular degeneration?
- Failure of the fovea (decay of the cone photoreceptors in the fovea)
- Damage to higher cortical areas of the visual system
- Failure of the peripheral retina
- Damage to the area of V1 receiving projections from the fovea
5. How would a Kuuk Thaayorre speaker learn a dance?
- In relation to the sun
- In relation to absolute terms
- In relation to number
- In relation to left and right