1. What evidence showed that colour perception was affected by top-down processes?
- Participants added the exact amount to turn an image o banana grey
- Participants overestimated the extent to turn a banana grey, and added significantly more blue
- Static images induced activity in the motion area hMT
- At the coarse level, there are little colour discrimination differences between cultures
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. What explanation is there for the right visual field advantage in colour discrimination?
- Language is processed in the left hemisphere
- Colour is processed in the left hemisphere
- Language is processed in the right hemisphere
- Colour is processed in the right hemisphere
3. What are the 3 R's?
- Run, rock, roll
- Replacement, reduction, removal
- Replacement, refinement, reduction
- Refinement, reduction, recede
4. How would a Kuuk Thaayorre speaker learn a dance?
- In relation to absolute terms
- In relation to left and right
- In relation to number
- In relation to the sun
5. Patients were asked to imagine doing what, in order to determine patients with 'locked in syndrome'?
- Dancing the waltz
- Playing tennis
- Running along a beach
- Playing frisbee