1. What is the hypothesis of the weak form of the Sapir-Whorf hypothesis?
- Language alters perception
- Langauge primes thought
- Language constrains thought
- Language and thought are independent
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. What evidence showed that colour perception was affected by top-down processes?
- Participants added the exact amount to turn an image o banana grey
- At the coarse level, there are little colour discrimination differences between cultures
- Participants overestimated the extent to turn a banana grey, and added significantly more blue
- Static images induced activity in the motion area hMT
3. Patients were asked to imagine doing what, in order to determine patients with 'locked in syndrome'?
- Running along a beach
- Dancing the waltz
- Playing tennis
- Playing frisbee
4. Which animal is NOT part of the protected species act?
- A lobster
- A primate
- An octopus
- An amphibian that can feed independently
5. How would a Kuuk Thaayorre speaker learn a dance?
- In relation to absolute terms
- In relation to left and right
- In relation to number
- In relation to the sun