1. What are the 3 R's?
- Run, rock, roll
- Replacement, reduction, removal
- Replacement, refinement, reduction
- Refinement, reduction, recede
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. Patients were asked to imagine doing what, in order to determine patients with 'locked in syndrome'?
- Playing tennis
- Dancing the waltz
- Playing frisbee
- Running along a beach
3. What bias did Pormpuraawans show when ordering time?
4. What explanation is there for the right visual field advantage in colour discrimination?
- Language is processed in the left hemisphere
- Language is processed in the right hemisphere
- Colour is processed in the right hemisphere
- Colour is processed in the left hemisphere
5. What is currently the best predictor of later admittance into correctional facilities?
- Educational level
- Volume of the amygdala
- Resting heart rate
- Number of connections to the frontal lobe