1. What is the hypothesis of the weak form of the Sapir-Whorf hypothesis?
- Language and thought are independent
- Language constrains thought
- Langauge primes thought
- Language alters perception
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. What explanation is there for the right visual field advantage in colour discrimination?
- Colour is processed in the right hemisphere
- Colour is processed in the left hemisphere
- Language is processed in the left hemisphere
- Language is processed in the right hemisphere
3. What is the Sapir-Whorf hypothesis?
- Cognition influences language
- Language influences cognition
- The Ancient Greeks were colour blind
- Native American tribes do not think about the future
4. What is the cost of dementia in Europe?
- €798 billion pa
- €110 billion pa
- €13 billion pa
- €430 billion pa
5. How would a Kuuk Thaayorre speaker learn a dance?
- In relation to the sun
- In relation to left and right
- In relation to absolute terms
- In relation to number