- Created by: Millieprime47
- Created on: 30-04-18 19:54
1. Which of these is false?
- Pancreatic cancer often shows an increased CA19-9 count
- Pancreatic cancer may present with a palpable abdominal mass
- The pain in pancreatic cancer eases at night
- Satiety is a symptom of pancreatic cancer
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these statements is true?
- The body of the pancreas passes anteriorly to the pylorus
- The great pancreatic artery passes anteriorly to the pancreas
- The neck of the pancreas passes anteriorly to the inferior mesenteric artery and vein
- The splenic artery supplies the head of the pancreas
3. Which of these statements is false?
- In chronic pancreatitis the pain often eases with eating or drinking
- In chronic pancreatitis the pain often eases with sitting
- In chronic pancreatitis serum amylase is often elevated
- Chronic pancreatitis may be caused by calcified stones
4. What mutation may predispose someone to chronic pancreatitis?
5. Pancreatic cancer is usually
- Squamous cell
- Basal cell
- Soft tissue sarcoma