1. Which of these statements is false?
- In chronic pancreatitis the pain often eases with eating or drinking
- In chronic pancreatitis serum amylase is often elevated
- Chronic pancreatitis may be caused by calcified stones
- In chronic pancreatitis the pain often eases with sitting
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. Sympathetic stimulation of the a2 receptors cause what?
- Decreased insulin and increased glucagon secretion
- Increased insulin secretion and decreased glucagon secretion
- Increased pancreatic polypeptide secretion and decreased insulin secretion
- Increased somatostatin secretion and decreased glucagon secretion
3. Which of these statements is true?
- The body of the pancreas passes anteriorly to the pylorus
- The great pancreatic artery passes anteriorly to the pancreas
- The neck of the pancreas passes anteriorly to the inferior mesenteric artery and vein
- The splenic artery supplies the head of the pancreas
4. What mutation may predispose someone to chronic pancreatitis?
5. Which of these is false?
- The pain in pancreatic cancer eases at night
- Pancreatic cancer may present with a palpable abdominal mass
- Satiety is a symptom of pancreatic cancer
- Pancreatic cancer often shows an increased CA19-9 count