1. Which of the following is a scalar quantity?
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of the following is a vector quantity?
3. Why is the orbit time less for a planet close to the sun?
- It accelerates
- Travels a shorter distance+travels faster because of a greater gravitational force
- Travels a longer distance+small gravitational force
- The centripetal force is large
4. What is velocity?
- A scaler quantity
- Speed with no direction
- Speed in a particular direction
- Change in acceleration
5. Where do polar orbits orbit and how long does it take?
- Above the poles + 24 hours
- Above the poles + 90 minutes
- Above the equator + 90 minutes
- Above the equator + 24 hours
Similar Physics resources: