1. Which of these is incorrect about action and reaction forces?
- Opposite in direction
- Same in direction
- Equal in magnitude (size)
- Act on different objects
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why is the orbit time less for a planet close to the sun?
- Travels a shorter distance+travels faster because of a greater gravitational force
- The centripetal force is large
- Travels a longer distance+small gravitational force
- It accelerates
3. What is velocity?
- A scaler quantity
- Speed in a particular direction
- Change in acceleration
- Speed with no direction
4. What happens when you change the volume and temperature of particles in a box?
- The pressure stays the same
- The pressure increases
- The pressure decreases
- There's no pressure
5. Which of the following is a scalar quantity?
Similar Physics resources: