1. When solid surfaces are gripping or sliding past eachother what do they experience?
- A force
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Does the speed/direction change when there's a resultant force?
3. How is momentum increased?
- Increasing mass or velocity
- Decreasing mass or velocity
- Increasing the gripping force
4. What is the resultant force?
- Overall force acting on an object
- The biggest force acting on an object
- All of the forces added
5. What is GPE?
- Height energy
- The energy it takes to lower an object
- Movement energy
- A force acting on an object