1. What is momentum?
- When speed is constant and you can't stop it
- How hard it'd be to stop an object moving
- How hard it'd be make an object start moving
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the resultant force?
- All of the forces added
- Overall force acting on an object
- The biggest force acting on an object
3. When/how is GPE increased?
- By lowering the height
- By doing work
- By moving the object
4. What is "work done"?
- Height energy
- Energy transferred
- The effort a worker puts in
5. When a rocket is launched into the sky it moves upwards, why?
- The resultant force is zero
- The thrust is larger than both the gravity and drag
- The thrust is larger than only gravity or drag