1. When are the forces unbalanced?
- When there is no resultant force
- When the object is acceleration/speed increases
- When the object travels at a constant speed
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What do liquids/gases experience?
3. What is kinetic energy?
- Movement energy
- Height energy
- Energy transferred
4. When are forces balanced?
- When the resultant force changes
- When a car drives at a steady speed and the reaction of a surface
- When an object is speeding up
- When a rocket is going up into space
5. Can displacement be both positive and negative?