1. What is the resultant force?
- All of the forces added
- Overall force acting on an object
- The biggest force acting on an object
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. When/how is GPE increased?
- By doing work
- By moving the object
- By lowering the height
3. When objects fall what happens?
- It smashes to pieces if it's not shatterproof
- KE gained and GPE lost
- GPE gained and KE lost
4. When the momentum is constant it means..
- Both the mass and velocity are constant
- The resultant force is not zero
- Either the mass or velocity is constant
5. What do the arrows show on a diagram of an object?
- The speed of the object
- The type of friction
- The size/direction of forces
- The length of the object