1. What is the resultant force?
- All of the forces added
- Overall force acting on an object
- The biggest force acting on an object
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is it called when an objects speed increases?
3. When/how is GPE increased?
- By doing work
- By moving the object
- By lowering the height
4. If the resultant force is bigger what does it mean?
- The acceleration is higher
- The speed is lower
- The acceleration is lower
- The speed is higher
5. When the momentum is constant it means..
- Either the mass or velocity is constant
- Both the mass and velocity are constant
- The resultant force is not zero