1. What is kinetic energy?
- Movement energy
- Height energy
- Energy transferred
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What do liquids/gases experience?
3. How do seat belts and air bags help the passanger?
- By creating more momentum
- Increase time for them to stop/slow you down more gradually
- Decrease the time for them to stop
4. What does the gradient on a distance-time graph represent?
5. An increase in kinetic energy means..
- The amount of work done (but a little bit less due to wasted energy as heat)
- Half of the work done
- Work done multiplied by two
- A higher mass