1. If the resultant force is bigger what does it mean?
- The acceleration is higher
- The acceleration is lower
- The speed is higher
- The speed is lower
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is momentum?
- How hard it'd be to stop an object moving
- How hard it'd be make an object start moving
- When speed is constant and you can't stop it
3. What does the gradient on a distance-time graph represent?
4. When objects fall what happens?
- KE gained and GPE lost
- GPE gained and KE lost
- It smashes to pieces if it's not shatterproof
5. How do seat belts and air bags help the passanger?
- Increase time for them to stop/slow you down more gradually
- Decrease the time for them to stop
- By creating more momentum