1. What do the arrows show on a diagram of an object?
- The speed of the object
- The size/direction of forces
- The length of the object
- The type of friction
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. How do seat belts and air bags help the passanger?
- By creating more momentum
- Increase time for them to stop/slow you down more gradually
- Decrease the time for them to stop
3. When the momentum is constant it means..
- Both the mass and velocity are constant
- The resultant force is not zero
- Either the mass or velocity is constant
4. What is the resultant force?
- Overall force acting on an object
- The biggest force acting on an object
- All of the forces added
5. What do liquids/gases experience?