1. when do forces occur?
- when two objects interact
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. what is acceleration?
- a force between two objects
- the direction an object moves
- how quickly an object speeds up
- the word used for an object staying in the same place
3. on a distance-time graph what does the gradient show?
- the object staying in the same position
- the time taken
- the speed
- the direction travelled
5. what is velocity?
- a measure of motion that only describes speed
- a measure of motion that describes both speed and direction
- a name of a graph used to show speed
- another word for speed