1. on a distance-time graph what does the gradient show?
- the time taken
- the direction travelled
- the speed
- the object staying in the same position
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. what is velocity?
- a name of a graph used to show speed
- a measure of motion that describes both speed and direction
- another word for speed
- a measure of motion that only describes speed
3. when do forces occur?
- when two objects interact
5. what is acceleration?
- the word used for an object staying in the same place
- a force between two objects
- how quickly an object speeds up
- the direction an object moves