1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. what is acceleration?
- how quickly an object speeds up
- the direction an object moves
- the word used for an object staying in the same place
- a force between two objects
3. when do forces occur?
- when two objects interact
4. what is velocity?
- a name of a graph used to show speed
- a measure of motion that only describes speed
- a measure of motion that describes both speed and direction
- another word for speed
5. What is speed?
- the change in momentum
- the distance travelled in a certain amount of time
- the time taken to accelerate
- the energy transferred from one object to another