1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is speed?
- the energy transferred from one object to another
- the distance travelled in a certain amount of time
- the change in momentum
- the time taken to accelerate
3. what is acceleration?
- the word used for an object staying in the same place
- a force between two objects
- how quickly an object speeds up
- the direction an object moves
4. when do forces occur?
- when two objects interact
5. on a distance-time graph what does the gradient show?
- the time taken
- the direction travelled
- the speed
- the object staying in the same position