1. on a distance-time graph what does the gradient show?
- the object staying in the same position
- the speed
- the direction travelled
- the time taken
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. what is acceleration?
- how quickly an object speeds up
- a force between two objects
- the direction an object moves
- the word used for an object staying in the same place
3. when do forces occur?
- when two objects interact
5. What is speed?
- the energy transferred from one object to another
- the time taken to accelerate
- the distance travelled in a certain amount of time
- the change in momentum