1. what is velocity?
- a name of a graph used to show speed
- a measure of motion that describes both speed and direction
- another word for speed
- a measure of motion that only describes speed
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is speed?
- the distance travelled in a certain amount of time
- the time taken to accelerate
- the change in momentum
- the energy transferred from one object to another
3. when do forces occur?
- when two objects interact
4. on a distance-time graph what does the gradient show?
- the time taken
- the direction travelled
- the speed
- the object staying in the same position