1. how do you find the power of a component in a circuit?
- measure the voltage and the current and multiply them together
- divide the voltage by the current
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the power of a circuit?
- The rate of energy transfer
- The amount of photons transferring energy
- The amount of useful energy being transferred
3. What are sankey diagrams?
- energy transformation diagrams
- diagrams used to measure the cost of a machine/appliance
4. In an electric circuit what does the charge of the wire transfer the energy to?
- components/ devices
- light bulb
5. true or false: more efficient machines waste less energy?