1. What is the power of a circuit?
- The amount of useful energy being transferred
- The rate of energy transfer
- The amount of photons transferring energy
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. If something supplies energy it also supplies what?
3. true or false: more efficient machines waste less energy?
4. true of false: some energy is always lost?
- false-it's all converted into different forms
- true- some is useful energy and the rest is lost energy
5. How would you work out the cost of energy?
- cost = number of kWh (multiplied by) cost per kWh
- cost = number of kWh (multiplied by) rate of kWh
- cost = number of kWh (multiplied by) cost per kW