1. In an electric circuit what does the charge of the wire transfer the energy to?
- components/ devices
- light bulb
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the power of a circuit?
- The amount of useful energy being transferred
- The rate of energy transfer
- The amount of photons transferring energy
3. true of false: some energy is always lost?
- false-it's all converted into different forms
- true- some is useful energy and the rest is lost energy
4. how do you find the power of a component in a circuit?
- measure the voltage and the current and multiply them together
- divide the voltage by the current
5. true or false: more efficient machines waste less energy?