1. How would you work out the cost of energy?
- cost = number of kWh (multiplied by) cost per kWh
- cost = number of kWh (multiplied by) rate of kWh
- cost = number of kWh (multiplied by) cost per kW
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the power of a circuit?
- The rate of energy transfer
- The amount of photons transferring energy
- The amount of useful energy being transferred
3. how do you find the power of a component in a circuit?
- measure the voltage and the current and multiply them together
- divide the voltage by the current
4. true or false: more efficient machines waste less energy?
5. If something supplies energy it also supplies what?