1. What is the power of a circuit?
- The amount of useful energy being transferred
- The rate of energy transfer
- The amount of photons transferring energy
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. How would you work out the cost of energy?
- cost = number of kWh (multiplied by) cost per kWh
- cost = number of kWh (multiplied by) rate of kWh
- cost = number of kWh (multiplied by) cost per kW
3. In an electric circuit what does the charge of the wire transfer the energy to?
- light bulb
- components/ devices
4. What are sankey diagrams?
- energy transformation diagrams
- diagrams used to measure the cost of a machine/appliance
5. how do you find the power of a component in a circuit?
- measure the voltage and the current and multiply them together
- divide the voltage by the current