1. In an electric circuit what does the charge of the wire transfer the energy to?
- light bulb
- components/ devices
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are sankey diagrams?
- energy transformation diagrams
- diagrams used to measure the cost of a machine/appliance
3. true or false: more efficient machines waste less energy?
4. how do you find the power of a component in a circuit?
- measure the voltage and the current and multiply them together
- divide the voltage by the current
5. How would you work out the cost of energy?
- cost = number of kWh (multiplied by) cost per kW
- cost = number of kWh (multiplied by) cost per kWh
- cost = number of kWh (multiplied by) rate of kWh