1. How would you work out the cost of energy?
- cost = number of kWh (multiplied by) cost per kWh
- cost = number of kWh (multiplied by) rate of kWh
- cost = number of kWh (multiplied by) cost per kW
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. how do you find the power of a component in a circuit?
- measure the voltage and the current and multiply them together
- divide the voltage by the current
3. In an electric circuit what does the charge of the wire transfer the energy to?
- light bulb
- components/ devices
4. true or false: more efficient machines waste less energy?
5. true of false: some energy is always lost?
- false-it's all converted into different forms
- true- some is useful energy and the rest is lost energy