1. how do you find the power of a component in a circuit?
- measure the voltage and the current and multiply them together
- divide the voltage by the current
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. How would you work out the cost of energy?
- cost = number of kWh (multiplied by) cost per kWh
- cost = number of kWh (multiplied by) rate of kWh
- cost = number of kWh (multiplied by) cost per kW
3. What are sankey diagrams?
- energy transformation diagrams
- diagrams used to measure the cost of a machine/appliance
4. true of false: some energy is always lost?
- false-it's all converted into different forms
- true- some is useful energy and the rest is lost energy
5. If something supplies energy it also supplies what?