1. How do you find out power?
- Voltage x 100%
- Voltage x Current
- Useful energy/Total energy
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why is it difficult to replace fossil fuels?
- Other sources have high running costs and may not produce much energy.
- There are no other sources of energy
- Fossil fuels are renewable
3. Why aren't renweable energy sources used alot?
- They don't produce as much eletricity as non-renewable energy sources
- They are more dangerous
- They produce too much energy
- They increase pollution more than non-renweable sources
4. Why is energy transferred at high voltages?
- To reduce the amount of energy loss
- To increase energy loss
5. How do you find out energy transferred?
- Time x Current
- Power x Time
- Efficiency x Power