1. Is electricity a primary or secondary energy source?
- Secondary energy source
- Primary energy source
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. Nuclear power stations don't produce CO2 emissions, so why are they used less than fossil fuels?
- They're are very dangerous and could cause cancer and death if not controlled properly.
- They don't produce as much power
3. Why aren't renweable energy sources used alot?
- They don't produce as much eletricity as non-renewable energy sources
- They produce too much energy
- They increase pollution more than non-renweable sources
- They are more dangerous
4. How do you find out energy transferred?
- Time x Current
- Power x Time
- Efficiency x Power
5. How do you find out power?
- Voltage x 100%
- Voltage x Current
- Useful energy/Total energy