1. Is electricity a primary or secondary energy source?
- Secondary energy source
- Primary energy source
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. How do you find out power?
- Voltage x 100%
- Voltage x Current
- Useful energy/Total energy
3. Why is energy transferred at high voltages?
- To reduce the amount of energy loss
- To increase energy loss
4. What main gas does fossil fuels release when burnt?
- Carbon dioxide
5. Why aren't renweable energy sources used alot?
- They are more dangerous
- They don't produce as much eletricity as non-renewable energy sources
- They increase pollution more than non-renweable sources
- They produce too much energy