1. How do you find out power?
- Voltage x Current
- Useful energy/Total energy
- Voltage x 100%
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why is energy transferred at high voltages?
- To reduce the amount of energy loss
- To increase energy loss
3. What main gas does fossil fuels release when burnt?
- Carbon dioxide
4. Is electricity a primary or secondary energy source?
- Secondary energy source
- Primary energy source
5. Why is it difficult to replace fossil fuels?
- Other sources have high running costs and may not produce much energy.
- There are no other sources of energy
- Fossil fuels are renewable