1. What main gas does fossil fuels release when burnt?
- Carbon dioxide
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why is it difficult to replace fossil fuels?
- Other sources have high running costs and may not produce much energy.
- There are no other sources of energy
- Fossil fuels are renewable
3. Why is energy transferred at high voltages?
- To reduce the amount of energy loss
- To increase energy loss
4. Is electricity a primary or secondary energy source?
- Secondary energy source
- Primary energy source
5. Nuclear power stations don't produce CO2 emissions, so why are they used less than fossil fuels?
- They're are very dangerous and could cause cancer and death if not controlled properly.
- They don't produce as much power