1. How do you find out energy transferred?
- Power x Time
- Efficiency x Power
- Time x Current
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why is it difficult to replace fossil fuels?
- Other sources have high running costs and may not produce much energy.
- There are no other sources of energy
- Fossil fuels are renewable
3. Why aren't renweable energy sources used alot?
- They increase pollution more than non-renweable sources
- They are more dangerous
- They don't produce as much eletricity as non-renewable energy sources
- They produce too much energy
4. Nuclear power stations don't produce CO2 emissions, so why are they used less than fossil fuels?
- They're are very dangerous and could cause cancer and death if not controlled properly.
- They don't produce as much power
5. What is a sankey diagram?
- A diagram showing the use of energy
- A diagram showing amount of CO2 released by power stations