1. How long does a main sequence star last?
- it lasts for several billions of years
- couple of years
- 1 million years
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are the final two stages of a Big stars life?
- White dwarf
- SuperNova, Neutron star OR Black hole
- Plantary nebula
3. Explain how Galileo's observations of jupiter proved the geocentric model wrong?
- The geocentric model is the accepted model.
- It showed that Jupiter had 4 moons orbiting it so clearly not everything was orbiting the Earth
- It didn't.
4. What's the main theory fot the origin of the Universe?
- The Big Bang theory
- The Steady State Theory
5. What happens after that?
- The hydrogen in the core begins to run out and the star swells into a red giant (it becomes red because the surface cools)
- Expands and kills life on earth