1. Which type of Electromagnetic radiation has the highest frequency
- Gamma rays
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Give an example of a longitudinal wave.
- All other EM waves.
- Sound and ultrasound
3. What happens to a light ray as it travels from air into water at an angle?
- The light ray bends
- The light ray is refracted when entering the water therefore changing the direction.
- The light ray is reflected.
4. What's the main theory fot the origin of the Universe?
- The Big Bang theory
- The Steady State Theory
5. How did herschel discover infrared radiation?
- Herschel discovered IR by measuring the tempreature past the red region that you couldn't see and found out that it was hotter than red.
- Used photographic paper, prism, and sunlight to setup an experiment.