1. What's the main theory fot the origin of the Universe?
- The Big Bang theory
- The Steady State Theory
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Describe the main features of the Geocentric Model
- Ptolomy, Earth was in the centre, and everything orbitied the earth including the sun and all of the other planets. The earth was stationary. Moon, Sun, Planets and stars moved around the earth in circular orbits.
- Sun was in the centre. Planets moved around the sun in a circular motion.
- Nicolous Copernicus
3. Give an example of a longitudinal wave.
- All other EM waves.
- Sound and ultrasound
4. What happens when UV light shines on a fluroscent lamp
- uses UV radiation to emit visible light. They're safe to use as all the UV radiation is absorbed by a phosphor coating on the inside of the glass
- mark your property with your name - Security pens
- disinfective water
5. How long does a main sequence star last?
- it lasts for several billions of years
- couple of years
- 1 million years