1. What are the final two stages of a Big stars life?
- SuperNova, Neutron star OR Black hole
- Plantary nebula
- White dwarf
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Explain what redshift is
- When the light is shifted towards the red end of the spectrum
- When light is shifted
3. What's the main theory fot the origin of the Universe?
- The Big Bang theory
- The Steady State Theory
4. What happens after that?
- The hydrogen in the core begins to run out and the star swells into a red giant (it becomes red because the surface cools)
- Expands and kills life on earth
5. Describe the main features of the Geocentric Model
- Nicolous Copernicus
- Ptolomy, Earth was in the centre, and everything orbitied the earth including the sun and all of the other planets. The earth was stationary. Moon, Sun, Planets and stars moved around the earth in circular orbits.
- Sun was in the centre. Planets moved around the sun in a circular motion.