1. How are we able to see the stars? How are we able to see planets?
- The naked eye. And also through telescopes.
- we aren't.
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Give 3 ways to protect yourself from UV rays.
- Protective clothing, Hats and sunscreen.
- Sun glasses.
3. Give an example of a transverse wave.
- An example of a transwerse wave would be Light and all other EM waves.
4. Do galaxies further away have more or less red-shift than those nearer?
- Galaxies further away have more red shift
- Galaxies further away have less red shift
5. What are the two stages of a small star's life?
- Neutron Star
- Planetary nebula and a white dwarf
- Super nova