1. Explain how Galileo's observations of jupiter proved the geocentric model wrong?
- The geocentric model is the accepted model.
- It showed that Jupiter had 4 moons orbiting it so clearly not everything was orbiting the Earth
- It didn't.
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Explain why some people are worried about the effects of using a mobile phone.
- Radiation exposion
- I don't know.
3. What are the final two stages of a Big stars life?
- White dwarf
- SuperNova, Neutron star OR Black hole
- Plantary nebula
4. How long does a main sequence star last?
- 1 million years
- it lasts for several billions of years
- couple of years
5. What happens when UV light shines on a fluroscent lamp
- uses UV radiation to emit visible light. They're safe to use as all the UV radiation is absorbed by a phosphor coating on the inside of the glass
- mark your property with your name - Security pens
- disinfective water