1. Do galaxies further away have more or less red-shift than those nearer?
- Galaxies further away have more red shift
- Galaxies further away have less red shift
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. How did herschel discover infrared radiation?
- Herschel discovered IR by measuring the tempreature past the red region that you couldn't see and found out that it was hotter than red.
- Used photographic paper, prism, and sunlight to setup an experiment.
3. Describe the main features of the Geocentric Model
- Nicolous Copernicus
- Ptolomy, Earth was in the centre, and everything orbitied the earth including the sun and all of the other planets. The earth was stationary. Moon, Sun, Planets and stars moved around the earth in circular orbits.
- Sun was in the centre. Planets moved around the sun in a circular motion.
4. What are the final two stages of a Big stars life?
- White dwarf
- SuperNova, Neutron star OR Black hole
- Plantary nebula
5. Explain why some people are worried about the effects of using a mobile phone.
- Radiation exposion
- I don't know.