1. Which type of Electromagnetic radiation has the highest frequency
- Gamma rays
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. How are we able to see the stars? How are we able to see planets?
- The naked eye. And also through telescopes.
- we aren't.
3. How did herschel discover infrared radiation?
- Herschel discovered IR by measuring the tempreature past the red region that you couldn't see and found out that it was hotter than red.
- Used photographic paper, prism, and sunlight to setup an experiment.
4. Give 3 ways to protect yourself from UV rays.
- Protective clothing, Hats and sunscreen.
- Sun glasses.
5. What happens to a light ray as it travels from air into water at an angle?
- The light ray is refracted when entering the water therefore changing the direction.
- The light ray is reflected.
- The light ray bends