1. How does the temperature of an object affect the rate at which it emits infared radiation ?
- The higher the temperature the greater it emits infared.
- The Lower the temperature the greater it emits infared.
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why is a painted object dull black colour better for absorbing energy
- A dull black colour absorbs energy much quicker
- It slowly absorbs energy
3. Why does a solid have a fixed volume ?
- All the particles are held together in fixed positions
- Solid particles move around so the volume stays the same
- Solids don't move and they are hard
4. Where does convection occur ?
5. Why does a fluid become less dense when heated ?
- this is because you loose energy
- this is because it expand so same amount of mass but in a larger volume
- this is because some of the water evaporates