1. Why does a solid have a fixed volume ?
- Solids don't move and they are hard
- All the particles are held together in fixed positions
- Solid particles move around so the volume stays the same
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why does a fluid become less dense when heated ?
- this is because you loose energy
- this is because it expand so same amount of mass but in a larger volume
- this is because some of the water evaporates
3. Where does convection occur ?
4. What is the best colour for central heating radiator ?
- Dull Black
- Glossy Black
- Glossy White
- Dull White
5. Why are houses in hot countries often painted white ?
- They reflect heat and sun
- They absorb heat and sun
- It makes them look pretty