1. How does the temperature of an object affect the rate at which it emits infared radiation ?
- The higher the temperature the greater it emits infared.
- The Lower the temperature the greater it emits infared.
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why are houses in hot countries often painted white ?
- They reflect heat and sun
- They absorb heat and sun
- It makes them look pretty
3. Where does convection occur ?
4. What is the best colour for central heating radiator ?
- Dull Black
- Glossy Black
- Glossy White
- Dull White
5. Why does a solid have a fixed volume ?
- All the particles are held together in fixed positions
- Solid particles move around so the volume stays the same
- Solids don't move and they are hard