1. Where does convection occur ?
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. How does the temperature of an object affect the rate at which it emits infared radiation ?
- The higher the temperature the greater it emits infared.
- The Lower the temperature the greater it emits infared.
3. Why does a fluid become less dense when heated ?
- this is because you loose energy
- this is because it expand so same amount of mass but in a larger volume
- this is because some of the water evaporates
4. Why is a painted object dull black colour better for absorbing energy
- A dull black colour absorbs energy much quicker
- It slowly absorbs energy
5. Why are houses in hot countries often painted white ?
- They reflect heat and sun
- They absorb heat and sun
- It makes them look pretty