1. Why does a fluid become less dense when heated ?
- this is because it expand so same amount of mass but in a larger volume
- this is because some of the water evaporates
- this is because you loose energy
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the best colour for central heating radiator ?
- Dull White
- Dull Black
- Glossy White
- Glossy Black
3. Why are houses in hot countries often painted white ?
- It makes them look pretty
- They reflect heat and sun
- They absorb heat and sun
4. Where does convection occur ?
5. Why is a painted object dull black colour better for absorbing energy
- A dull black colour absorbs energy much quicker
- It slowly absorbs energy