1. When is the oxidation state of oxygen NOT -2?
- In F2O only
- In Cl2O
- In peroxides and F2O
- In peroxides only
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. When is the oxidation state of hydrogen different?
- In metal hydrides e.g CuH
- In water
- in metal hydroxides
3. Why does the oxidation state of fluorine never change?
- most electronegative element
- least electronegative element
4. What is the normal oxidation state of oxygen (in a compound)?
5. What is the oxidation state of group two metals (in a compound)?