1. when was the east pediment from temple of aphaia made?
- end of 5th century
- end of 7th century
- end of 8th century
- end of 6th century
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. when was the temple of hephaestus, athens made?
3. how many columns are there in temple of hephaestus?
4. How many columns did the temple of aphaia have?
5. what is the temple of apollo at bassae made out of?
- local limestone
- local limestone expect ceiling, roof, capitals of interior columns abd scultputures where made out of marble