1. Which of these expressions does Othello frequently use to describe Desdemona?
- "My mind's joy"
- "My soul's joy"
- "My heart's joy"
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. True or false: after witnessing the deaths of Othello, Emilia and Desdemona, Iago vows never to speak again.
3. True or false: the play was first performed in 1606.
4. In which Italian city does the play begin?
5. Who says this when talking to Desdemona and Emilia: "Nay, it is true, or else I am a Turk: you rise to play and go to bed to work"?