1. True or false: after witnessing the deaths of Othello, Emilia and Desdemona, Iago vows never to speak again.
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. In which Italian city does the play begin?
3. Who says this when talking to Desdemona and Emilia: "Nay, it is true, or else I am a Turk: you rise to play and go to bed to work"?
4. Who confesses to Othello that she stole Desdemona's handkerchief?
5. Why does Iago seek revenge on Othello?
- He's simply a racist
- He believes Othello has slept with Emilia
- He wasn't promoted