1. Who confesses to Othello that she stole Desdemona's handkerchief?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who says this when talking to Desdemona and Emilia: "Nay, it is true, or else I am a Turk: you rise to play and go to bed to work"?
3. True or false: after witnessing the deaths of Othello, Emilia and Desdemona, Iago vows never to speak again.
4. Which of these is the MOST PROMINENT theme in the play?
5. True or false: after Othello hits Desdemona in public, she makes no attempts to protest.
- False - she declares "I have not deserved this".
- True - she simply runs away.