1. Which of these is the MOST PROMINENT theme in the play?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who confesses to Othello that she stole Desdemona's handkerchief?
3. True or false: after witnessing the deaths of Othello, Emilia and Desdemona, Iago vows never to speak again.
4. Which of these expressions does Othello frequently use to describe Desdemona?
- "My mind's joy"
- "My soul's joy"
- "My heart's joy"
5. Why does Iago seek revenge on Othello?
- He's simply a racist
- He believes Othello has slept with Emilia
- He wasn't promoted