1. True or false: after Othello hits Desdemona in public, she makes no attempts to protest.
- False - she declares "I have not deserved this".
- True - she simply runs away.
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. How does Othello kill Desdemona?
3. True or false: the play was first performed in 1606.
4. Who confesses to Othello that she stole Desdemona's handkerchief?
5. Which of these expressions does Othello frequently use to describe Desdemona?
- "My mind's joy"
- "My soul's joy"
- "My heart's joy"