1. Eventually, which cell would burst because it does not have a strong cell wall?
- Animal cell
- Plant cell
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is osmosis?
- The diffusion of water through a selectively permeable membrane
- The diffusion of substances from an are of high concentration to an area of low concentration
3. What does selectively/partially permeable mean?
- It lets certain things through and keeps other out
- It lets everything through
- It lets nothing through
4. What is the net movement of the water?
- From the more dilute solution to the more concentrated solution where there is less water molecules
- From the more concentrated solution to the more dilute solution where there is more water molecules
5. If a cell is placed in water, the net movement of the water will be...
- Into the cell
- Out of the cell