1. What is the net movement of the water?
- From the more dilute solution to the more concentrated solution where there is less water molecules
- From the more concentrated solution to the more dilute solution where there is more water molecules
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. For the term osmosis to be used, it has to move through a membrane
3. Where does a water molecule have to hit the membrane to go through?
- A pore
- A solute molecule
4. What does selectively/partially permeable mean?
- It lets nothing through
- It lets certain things through and keeps other out
- It lets everything through
5. Eventually, which cell would burst because it does not have a strong cell wall?
- Animal cell
- Plant cell