1. Eventually, which cell would burst because it does not have a strong cell wall?
- Animal cell
- Plant cell
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. No matter how much water moves in, the solution inside the cell will always be more concentrated than water
3. In a concentrated solution, the cytoplasm of animal and plant cells will shrivel and they may die due to loss of water
4. Where does a water molecule have to hit the membrane to go through?
- A pore
- A solute molecule
5. For the term osmosis to be used, it has to move through a membrane