1. Eventually, which cell would burst because it does not have a strong cell wall?
- Animal cell
- Plant cell
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. No matter how much water moves in, the solution inside the cell will always be more concentrated than water
3. If a cell is placed in water, the net movement of the water will be...
- Into the cell
- Out of the cell
4. What is osmosis?
- The diffusion of water through a selectively permeable membrane
- The diffusion of substances from an are of high concentration to an area of low concentration
5. In a concentrated solution, the cytoplasm of animal and plant cells will shrivel and they may die due to loss of water