1. No matter how much water moves in, the solution inside the cell will always be more concentrated than water
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does selectively/partially permeable mean?
- It lets nothing through
- It lets certain things through and keeps other out
- It lets everything through
3. In a concentrated solution, the cytoplasm of animal and plant cells will shrivel and they may die due to loss of water
4. What happens to water in osmosis?
- The net movement is from a more dilute solution (with more water molecules) to a more concentrated solution (with less water molecules)
- The net movement is from a less dilute solution (with less water molecules) to a less concentrated solution (with more water molecules)
5. For the term osmosis to be used, the substance moving has to be...
- Fruit juice