1. Eventually, which cell would burst because it does not have a strong cell wall?
- Animal cell
- Plant cell
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the net movement of the water?
- From the more dilute solution to the more concentrated solution where there is less water molecules
- From the more concentrated solution to the more dilute solution where there is more water molecules
3. Which direction do the water molecules move?
- From a low to high concentration
- From a high to low concentration
4. Where does a water molecule have to hit the membrane to go through?
- A pore
- A solute molecule
5. If a cell is placed in water, the net movement of the water will be...
- Into the cell
- Out of the cell