1. What is the net movement of the water?
- From the more dilute solution to the more concentrated solution where there is less water molecules
- From the more concentrated solution to the more dilute solution where there is more water molecules
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. No matter how much water moves in, the solution inside the cell will always be more concentrated than water
3. Which direction do the water molecules move?
- From a low to high concentration
- From a high to low concentration
4. What does selectively/partially permeable mean?
- It lets nothing through
- It lets certain things through and keeps other out
- It lets everything through
5. What acts like a selectively permeable membrane and is often used to model osmosis in experiment?
- Filter paper
- Visking tubing