- Created by: Sophie
- Created on: 18-01-15 12:07
1. Which is not a feature of the Living Wage Campaign?
- Nottingham Citizens
- Jane Wills: QMUL Trustee of London Citizens and Policy Committee of Living Wage Foundation
- Citizens Unite
- Citizens UK
- Campaign to make University of Nottingham an Accredited Living Wage employer
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. If the a book has been reprinted but not edited what do you date it as?
- Insert n.d.
- The publication of the newest ediction
- The publication of the oldest publication date
- The publication of the recent reprint
3. Which is not a feature of Space II?
- Time-space is porous. Elaborated through a spatial system of inclusions and exclusions not of sole totality
- Time-space is indefensible and cannot be broken within the human and physical domains of geography
- Co-production of time and space. Both space and time are produced together through ‘things’ encountering each other
- Unruliness of time-space. Space is not a grid. Time-space is turbulent
- Integration of time and space. Space has been abandoned as being seen as static. ‘Time-space’.
4. Which is not a feature of Space I?
- Understandings of space have altered and bifurcated along with the incorporation of different philosophers and philosophies into the discipline
- The organisation of processes/phenomena across space (a Kantian stance)
- The theme of space which incorporates both human and physical phenomena
- Hartshorne’s ‘space’ was abstract whereby physical space was superseded by mathematic space
5. Which statement is incorrect about Odysessy?
- Odysseus’ twenty year journey home to Ithaca after the fall of Troy
- Full of gods, monsters and impossible happenings…
- 12,110 lines