1. What does the marking criteria not include?
- Honours I & II
- Part II dissertations
- Part I & II presentations/posters
- Level of wide reading
- Part I & II examinations
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What should not be included in preparing and writing coursework?
- Information content
- Relevance of information
- Logical development, structure and clarity
- References and a bibliography
- Own ideas/theories developed from authors
- Analysis and criticism
3. Which statement is incorrect about the T-O map?
- A ideal map of the universe
- Made in 7th Century
- 500-1000 years after Ptolemy
4. What is a journal?
- An academic magazine, published periodically and containing research articles written by academics and other researchers
- An academic article that contains research facts and figures
- An academic piece of writing that has been peer reviewed
5. What does not constitutes Geography as a subject today?
- Competing ideas
Similar Geography resources: