1. Which library and location of genre reading is incorrect?
- Manuscripts and special collections- (JC)
- Greenfield medical- medicine, nursing and health (QMC)
- Hallward- arts, humanities, social sciences and law (UPC)
- Denis Arnold Music- Arts Centre (UPC)
- Djanogly LRC- education and computing (JC)
- George Green- Science and engineering (UPC)
- James Cameron Gifford- biosciences, vet med and science (SBC)
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which statement is incorrect about the Dutch Empire?
- Dutch east India Company formed in 1603
- Consolidate power through money
- Wars with Portugal
- Military might and trade went hand-n-hand
3. Which statement is incorrect in what each Greek philosopher looked at and created the Truth Wars of the 20th Century?
- Socrates- unexamined life is not worth living
- Rhetoricians- agreeing with everyone, espeically Protagors the relativist and the Gorgias the Nihilist
- Presocratics- science, logic and paradox
- Sophists- teaches for money
4. Which is not a feature of urban geography?
- Mapping even more evidence of man's patent inhumanity to man is counter-revolutionary in the sense that it allows the bleeding-heart liberal to pretend we are contributing to a solution when in fact we are not
- Some paths we take in life are to merely serve to divert us from the essential task at hand
- The location of cities in countries
- Eliminate ghettos and the conditions which give rise to them- wish the von Thunen theory or urban land market to become not true
5. Who created the diagram to show the systematics of geography?
- Strabo 1435
- Holt Jenson 2009
- Carroll 1876