1. Which s not the three key themes of engaging with the academic staff?
- Rely on them to guide you through your degree
- Keep the school informed with circumstances
- Be active in studies
- Engage in appropriate clubs and societies
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What constitutes a low second?
3. What statement is incorrect about the order of going beyond tuition in order to achieve a 2:1?
- 2) Critical evaluation
- 5) Unbiased, perceptive treatment
- 1) Professional, writing, referencing and presentation
- 3) Depth and breadth
- 5) Best material
4. Which statement is incorrect about the poems?
- Acted out by itinerant performers and first written down around 850BC (controversial)
- Epic heroic poems set in the Bronze Age (~12th C BC)
- 15,693 lines of hexameter verse in the Iliad and 12,110 lines in the Odyssey
5. Which is not one of the big three philosophers?
Similar Geography resources: