1. Which statement about the verbal puzzle is incorrect?
- Proved nothing exists
- If something did exist, we would not be able to comprehend it
- Showed that philosophers could speak utter absurdity (Gottlieb 2000)
- No flaws
- If we were able to comprehend it, we would not be able to communicate this to anyone
- Created by Gorgias the Nihilist
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which is not a process of academic misconduct?
3. Which is not a feature of the anchoring o core concepts that creates geography and geographers, as quoted by Clifford et al 2009?
- Only human phenomena
- An interest in space, place and the environment
- Allied concepts such as time, process, scale and risk
4. What does the marking criteria not include?
- Level of wide reading
- Part I & II examinations
- Part II dissertations
- Honours I & II
- Part I & II presentations/posters
5. Who said Geography was associated with skills of navigation, cartography and was not a principle field of human endeavour?
- Roberts 1653
- Parry 1981
- Smith 1764
Similar Geography resources: