1. What does not comprise the academic infoverse?
- Google Scholar
- Web of science
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which statement is incorrect about the emergence of Geography?
- Increasing desire in Europe for trade, wealth and encapsulating the ‘renaissance spirit’ through scientific, as well as artistic patronage by leading rulers
- Geography was not ‘one of many’ scientific disciplines at this time, it was, in many ways, the ONLY discipline (Livingstone 1992: 32)
- Emergence of strategic exploration in the 16th century
- Interest in geography was reawakened by the translation of Ptolemy’s Geography into Latin in 1410
3. Which is not a component of examination preparation?
- Just focus on the key lecture slides
- Most questions will require interrogation of knowledge and ideas from several lectures
- Some questions may relate to material specifically based on directed reading
- Past examination papers
4. What is the aim of the apres truth cafe
- To bring other scientists to their point of view via discussion, argument, persuasion and coersion
- Do all share scientific disagreements
- To accumulate all ideas in to one large idea
5. Which is note a feature of interpreting statistics?
- A way of communicating and showing meaning of texts through colors, graphs and tables
- Who- comprised and used
- Why- produced
- When- created
- How- big, collected, analysed, labelled, related to text
- What- units, variables, shown, decision