1. Which statement is incorrect about the T-O map?
- 500-1000 years after Ptolemy
- A ideal map of the universe
- Made in 7th Century
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What constitutes a first?
3. Which is not a feature of urban geography?
- Some paths we take in life are to merely serve to divert us from the essential task at hand
- The location of cities in countries
- Mapping even more evidence of man's patent inhumanity to man is counter-revolutionary in the sense that it allows the bleeding-heart liberal to pretend we are contributing to a solution when in fact we are not
- Eliminate ghettos and the conditions which give rise to them- wish the von Thunen theory or urban land market to become not true
4. Which is not a feature of the Oxford Motor Industry Research Programme (OMIRP)?
- 1973 The Fordson Car helping rural communities
- 1988 Campaign to prevent closure
- 1993 The Factory and the City co-edited by David Harvey
5. Which is not a core liberal art subject?