1. Which is not a feature of a discipline of synthesis?
- A Jack of all trades and a master of none
- Affiliations with other standalone disciplines
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which is not a feature of note taking for reading?
- Take passive notes
- Used for lectures, assignments, presentations and exams
- Can be linear, diagrammatic and pattern notes
- Make them brief, own words, pics, memorable and filed
3. What statement is incorrect about the order of going beyond tuition in order to achieve a 2:1?
- 3) Depth and breadth
- 5) Best material
- 5) Unbiased, perceptive treatment
- 1) Professional, writing, referencing and presentation
- 2) Critical evaluation
4. What word is used to show that Geography is everywhere and everything?
- Jack of all trade
5. Which is not a feature of Space I?
- Hartshorne’s ‘space’ was abstract whereby physical space was superseded by mathematic space
- The theme of space which incorporates both human and physical phenomena
- The organisation of processes/phenomena across space (a Kantian stance)
- Understandings of space have altered and bifurcated along with the incorporation of different philosophers and philosophies into the discipline
Similar Geography resources: