1. Why is it hard to make an investigation that is outdoors valid?
- There are too many variables which are difficult to control.
- Your equipment could be damaged by weather.
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is meant by the term limiting factor?
- Something which stops photosynthesis from being affective.
- Something which prevents the rate of photosynthesis increasing.
- Something that stops a plant from growing.
3. What is the result of an iodine test for starch?
- The leaf will turn black/blue
- The leaf will turn white
- The leaf will turn brown
4. How can you use a quadrat to make a transect?
- A line is marked between two points and then the quadrat is placed at regular intervals along the line.
- Place quadrats side by side to form a line across the area of study.
5. Which one of these is a physical factor that affects the distribution of a plant.
- Availability of water.