1. What is meant by reproducible results?
- If the investigation is repeated and the same results are collected.
- When someone copies the results.
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. Name the solution used to test a leaf for startch
3. Which one of these is a physical factor that affects the distribution of a plant.
- Availability of water.
4. How can you use a quadrat to make a transect?
- A line is marked between two points and then the quadrat is placed at regular intervals along the line.
- Place quadrats side by side to form a line across the area of study.
5. What is the result of an iodine test for starch?
- The leaf will turn black/blue
- The leaf will turn white
- The leaf will turn brown