1. What is the difference between mean and median?
- The mean is the total of all results added then divided by the amount of results. The median is the middle value range.
- The median is the total of all results added then divided by the amount of results. The mean is the middle value range.
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the word equation for photosynthesis?
- Carbon Dioxide + Water ----> Starch + Oxygen
- Carbon Dioxide + Water ----> Glucose + Oxygen
- Carbon Dioxide + Water ----> Glucose + Nutrients
3. What is meant by the term limiting factor?
- Something which prevents the rate of photosynthesis increasing.
- Something that stops a plant from growing.
- Something which stops photosynthesis from being affective.
4. What is meant by reproducible results?
- If the investigation is repeated and the same results are collected.
- When someone copies the results.
5. Which one of these is a physical factor that affects the distribution of a plant.
- Availability of water.