1. Why is it hard to make an investigation that is outdoors valid?
- There are too many variables which are difficult to control.
- Your equipment could be damaged by weather.
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. Name the solution used to test a leaf for startch
3. Which one of these is a physical factor that affects the distribution of a plant.
- Availability of water.
4. What is the result of an iodine test for starch?
- The leaf will turn black/blue
- The leaf will turn white
- The leaf will turn brown
5. What is meant by reproducible results?
- If the investigation is repeated and the same results are collected.
- When someone copies the results.