1. Which one of these is a physical factor that affects the distribution of a plant.
- Availability of water.
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. Name the solution used to test a leaf for startch
3. What is the difference between mean and median?
- The mean is the total of all results added then divided by the amount of results. The median is the middle value range.
- The median is the total of all results added then divided by the amount of results. The mean is the middle value range.
4. What is meant by the term limiting factor?
- Something which prevents the rate of photosynthesis increasing.
- Something that stops a plant from growing.
- Something which stops photosynthesis from being affective.
5. What is meant by reproducible results?
- If the investigation is repeated and the same results are collected.
- When someone copies the results.