1. How can you use a quadrat to make a transect?
- A line is marked between two points and then the quadrat is placed at regular intervals along the line.
- Place quadrats side by side to form a line across the area of study.
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the word equation for photosynthesis?
- Carbon Dioxide + Water ----> Glucose + Oxygen
- Carbon Dioxide + Water ----> Glucose + Nutrients
- Carbon Dioxide + Water ----> Starch + Oxygen
3. What is the difference between mean and median?
- The mean is the total of all results added then divided by the amount of results. The median is the middle value range.
- The median is the total of all results added then divided by the amount of results. The mean is the middle value range.
4. Name the solution used to test a leaf for startch
5. Which one of these is a physical factor that affects the distribution of a plant.
- Availability of water.