1. What is the difference between mean and median?
- The mean is the total of all results added then divided by the amount of results. The median is the middle value range.
- The median is the total of all results added then divided by the amount of results. The mean is the middle value range.
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which one of these is a physical factor that affects the distribution of a plant.
- Availability of water.
3. What is meant by reproducible results?
- If the investigation is repeated and the same results are collected.
- When someone copies the results.
4. What is meant by the term limiting factor?
- Something which stops photosynthesis from being affective.
- Something which prevents the rate of photosynthesis increasing.
- Something that stops a plant from growing.
5. Why is it hard to make an investigation that is outdoors valid?
- There are too many variables which are difficult to control.
- Your equipment could be damaged by weather.