1. What conditions and reagents would you use for transesterification?
- conc NaBH4 and reflux
- methanol and NaOH catalyst
- methanol and KOH catalyst
- conc HCl and reflux
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are the conditions for a coupling reaction?
- concentrated NaOH catalyst
- aqueous alkaline conditions
- aqueous acidic conditions
- KOH catalyst and methanol
3. How would you form the diazo group?
- React HNO3 with an alicyclic amine under 10 degrees
- React NaNO2 and HCl with an alicyclic amine under 10 degrees
- React NaNO2 and HCl with an alicyclic amine under reflux
- React HNO2 with an alicyclic amine under reflux
4. What are the reaction conditions and reagents for the mononitration of benzene?
- HCl catalyst, HNO3 reagent, reflux
- H2SO4 catalyst, HNO3 reagent, temp 50 degrees
- H2SO4 catalyst, HNO3 reagent, reflux
- HCl catalyst, HNO2 reagent, temp 50 degrees
5. What are the reaction conditions and reagents for halogenation of benzene?
- HCl/HBr + heat under reflux
- Halogen carrier + RTP
- HCl/HBr + RTP
- Halogen carrier + heat under reflux