1. Straight chains pack more closely so mor eintermolecular forces
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is needed for the hydraion of ethene?
- Steam, acid catalyst at 300 degrees at 6MPa
- Water, Alkaline catalys at 300 degrees at 6Pa
- Steam, acide catalyst at 300 degrees 6Pa
3. What are Functional-Group Isomerism
- Difference in Chain length
- Difference in Functional Group
- Difference in position of functional group
4. Does combustion in excess oxygen produce carbon monoxide and water?
5. How do you know if an isomer is Z?
- If the atoms with the highest atomic numbers are not diagonally opposite one another
- If the atoms with the highest atomic numbers are diagonally opposite one another