1. What do alkanes consist of?
- sigma bonds
- van der waal forces
- sigma and pi bonds
- pi bonds
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is needed for the hydraion of ethene?
- Steam, acid catalyst at 300 degrees at 6MPa
- Water, Alkaline catalys at 300 degrees at 6Pa
- Steam, acide catalyst at 300 degrees 6Pa
3. In initation does gamma rays initiate the formation of radicals by splitting the bonds
4. Straight chains pack more closely so mor eintermolecular forces
5. A halogen is represented as X?