1. What is needed for the reactions of ethene?
- Hydrogen, Nickel Catalyst at 150 degrees
- Hydrogen, Cooper Catalyst at 150 degrees
- Helium, Nickel Catalyst at 225 degrees
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are Functional-Group Isomerism
- Difference in Chain length
- Difference in Functional Group
- Difference in position of functional group
3. Are structural isomers compounds that have the same molecular formula but different structural formula
4. Branched chains can't pack closely together so low bp
5. What is the consequence of C-H bonds having low polarity?
- hydrogen bonds
- induced dipole-dipole forces
- covalent bonds