1. What is needed for the hydraion of ethene?
- Steam, acid catalyst at 300 degrees at 6MPa
- Water, Alkaline catalys at 300 degrees at 6Pa
- Steam, acide catalyst at 300 degrees 6Pa
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. A halogen is represented as X?
3. Whats is the skeletal formula?
- Simplified organic structure by only showing the bonds between each carbon and there associated functional group
- Shows every single part of the structure including carbons and hydrogens
4. What group has a positive inductive effect?
5. In isomers increasing chain length leads to decrease in bp