1. What do alkanes consist of?
- van der waal forces
- sigma and pi bonds
- sigma bonds
- pi bonds
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is needed for the reactions of ethene?
- Helium, Nickel Catalyst at 225 degrees
- Hydrogen, Nickel Catalyst at 150 degrees
- Hydrogen, Cooper Catalyst at 150 degrees
3. When describing electrophillic addition to show you need a relavent dipole, lone pairs and curly arrows
4. What are Functional-Group Isomerism
- Difference in Functional Group
- Difference in position of functional group
- Difference in Chain length
5. Are organic compounds bonded ionically?