1. What are Functional-Group Isomerism
- Difference in Chain length
- Difference in Functional Group
- Difference in position of functional group
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. E/Z Isomerism can only occur if carbon double bond is present as well as ther ebeing two ndifferent atoms/groups on each carbon
3. Why is it when alkanes have a larger mass the boiling point increases?
- Increases in chain length and increase in number of electrons
- Increase in bond enthalpy and increase in number of neutrons
4. What do alkanes consist of?
- sigma bonds
- van der waal forces
- sigma and pi bonds
- pi bonds
5. When describing electrophillic addition to show you need a relavent dipole, lone pairs and curly arrows