1. which of the following is an ester
- pently ethanoate
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. what is produced when ethanoic acid reacts with
- magnesium and hydrogen
- magnesium oxide and ethane
- magnesium ethanoate and water and CO2
3. which of the following is a carboxylic acid
4. what two chemicals can be reacted together to form an ester?
- two carboxylic acids
- an alcohol and a carboxylic acid
- a carboxylic acid and alkali
5. which will be most soluble in water ?
- ethanoic acid
- hexanoic acid