1. how would ethanoic acid be differnt from ethane ?
- less reactive
- Higher boiling point
- lowing boiling point
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. how can a carboxylic acid be made?
- by oxidising an alcohol
- by reducing an alcohol
- by combusting and alchol
3. what is produced when ethanoic acid reacts with
- magnesium ethanoate and water and CO2
- magnesium and hydrogen
- magnesium oxide and ethane
4. what two chemicals can be reacted together to form an ester?
- an alcohol and a carboxylic acid
- a carboxylic acid and alkali
- two carboxylic acids
5. how many carbon atoms does methanoic acid have in each molecule