1. Some women opposed the women's movement because they objected to the extreme demands and methods of...
- the Women's Liberation Movement
- the Women's Campaign Fund
- The National Organisation for Women
- the National Women's Caucus
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. Some women opposed the women's movement because they were anti-abortion. True or False?
3. Phyllis Schlafly was the most influential opponent. She was an author and had been active in politics. She had worked as a researcher for several US politicians and had stood for Congress on several occasions between ...
- 1950 and 1968.
- 1954 and 1969.
- 1952 and 1970.
- 1962 and 1970.
4. Some women opposed the women's movement because they genuinely believed in and accepted the traditional role of women. True or false?
5. When was the ERA proposed by NOW?
Similar History resources: