1. Who set up STOP ERA?
- Eleanor Roosevelt
- Betty Friedan
- Phyllis Schlafly
- Caitlin Moran
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. When was the ERA proposed by NOW?
3. Why did some oppose ERA?
- Because it would require women to serve in combat and they thought it would have a bad influence on family life.
- Because they didn't like the idea of equality.
- Because they thought equality would require them to do more work.
4. Some women opposed the women's movement because they genuinely believed in and accepted the traditional role of women. True or false?
5. Some women opposed the women's movement because they were anti-abortion. True or False?
Similar History resources: