1. What were the main policies/beliefs of the Bolsheviks?
- They wanted a single revolution to reach communism and to support workers rights
- To get land redistribution and civil rights for all citizens
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was the main policy of the Social Revolutionaries?
- To support trade unions
- To redistribute land amongst peasants
- To allow all citizens equality and civil rights
3. Why were the factory workers key to the Bolsheviks?
- The Bolsheviks belived that a revolution would only occur if the exploited city workers supported the revolution
- The factory workers helped distribute Bolshevik literature at work
4. What were the main policies/beliefs of the Mensheviks?
- They wanted a cpaitalist state
- They wanted 2 seperate revolutions, improvement in workers conditions and proletariat rule
- They wanted land redistribution and free national education
5. What was the key method used by Social Revolutionaries?
- Assasination - between 1901 and 1905 the SR assasinated 2000 government officials
- They wrote revolutionary literature and published it abroad and smuggled it into Russia
- Releasing prisoners from jails
Similar History resources: