1. What were the main policies/beliefs of the Mensheviks?
- They wanted 2 seperate revolutions, improvement in workers conditions and proletariat rule
- They wanted land redistribution and free national education
- They wanted a cpaitalist state
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. After the 1905 revolution what did the liberal party split into?
- The Kadets and the Octobrists
- The Mensheviks and the Bolsheviks
- The SR and the Social Democrats
3. What were the main policies/beliefs of the Bolsheviks?
- They wanted a single revolution to reach communism and to support workers rights
- To get land redistribution and civil rights for all citizens
4. What was the main policy of the Social Revolutionaries?
- To support trade unions
- To redistribute land amongst peasants
- To allow all citizens equality and civil rights
5. From who did the SR reciever the most support?
- The peasantry
- The workers
- The nobility
Similar History resources: