1. What was the key method used by Social Revolutionaries?
- Assasination - between 1901 and 1905 the SR assasinated 2000 government officials
- They wrote revolutionary literature and published it abroad and smuggled it into Russia
- Releasing prisoners from jails
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was one KEY difference between the Mensheviks and the Bolsheviks?
- The Mensheviks believed they needed 2 seperate revolutions to reach communism but the Bolsheviks beileved that 1 revolution was enough
- Bolsheviks wanted to have a communist state whereas the Mensheviks wanted a capitalist state
3. Why were the factory workers key to the Bolsheviks?
- The Bolsheviks belived that a revolution would only occur if the exploited city workers supported the revolution
- The factory workers helped distribute Bolshevik literature at work
4. What were key policies of the Liberal party?
- They wanted equality and civil rights for all , and end to censorship and redemption payments as well as free universal education
- They wanted land redistribution and 2 seperate revolutions
5. What were the main policies/beliefs of the Bolsheviks?
- They wanted a single revolution to reach communism and to support workers rights
- To get land redistribution and civil rights for all citizens
Similar History resources: