1. What was one KEY difference between the Mensheviks and the Bolsheviks?
- The Mensheviks believed they needed 2 seperate revolutions to reach communism but the Bolsheviks beileved that 1 revolution was enough
- Bolsheviks wanted to have a communist state whereas the Mensheviks wanted a capitalist state
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. What were key policies of the Liberal party?
- They wanted equality and civil rights for all , and end to censorship and redemption payments as well as free universal education
- They wanted land redistribution and 2 seperate revolutions
3. From which groups did the Liberals recieve most support?
- The professionals and the industrialists
- The peasants
4. What were the main policies/beliefs of the Mensheviks?
- They wanted 2 seperate revolutions, improvement in workers conditions and proletariat rule
- They wanted land redistribution and free national education
- They wanted a cpaitalist state
5. What was the key method used by Social Revolutionaries?
- Releasing prisoners from jails
- Assasination - between 1901 and 1905 the SR assasinated 2000 government officials
- They wrote revolutionary literature and published it abroad and smuggled it into Russia
Similar History resources: