1. Why were the factory workers key to the Bolsheviks?
- The Bolsheviks belived that a revolution would only occur if the exploited city workers supported the revolution
- The factory workers helped distribute Bolshevik literature at work
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. What were the main policies/beliefs of the Bolsheviks?
- They wanted a single revolution to reach communism and to support workers rights
- To get land redistribution and civil rights for all citizens
3. What were the main policies/beliefs of the Mensheviks?
- They wanted 2 seperate revolutions, improvement in workers conditions and proletariat rule
- They wanted land redistribution and free national education
- They wanted a cpaitalist state
4. What was one KEY difference between the Mensheviks and the Bolsheviks?
- The Mensheviks believed they needed 2 seperate revolutions to reach communism but the Bolsheviks beileved that 1 revolution was enough
- Bolsheviks wanted to have a communist state whereas the Mensheviks wanted a capitalist state
5. From who did the SR reciever the most support?
- The nobility
- The peasantry
- The workers
Similar History resources: