1. Why were the factory workers key to the Bolsheviks?
- The Bolsheviks belived that a revolution would only occur if the exploited city workers supported the revolution
- The factory workers helped distribute Bolshevik literature at work
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was one KEY difference between the Mensheviks and the Bolsheviks?
- The Mensheviks believed they needed 2 seperate revolutions to reach communism but the Bolsheviks beileved that 1 revolution was enough
- Bolsheviks wanted to have a communist state whereas the Mensheviks wanted a capitalist state
3. What were the main policies/beliefs of the Mensheviks?
- They wanted 2 seperate revolutions, improvement in workers conditions and proletariat rule
- They wanted land redistribution and free national education
- They wanted a cpaitalist state
4. In 1903 which 2 parties did the Social Democrats split into?
- The Bolsheviks and the Mensheviks
- There wasn't a split
- The SR and the Bolsheviks
5. What was the main policy of the Social Revolutionaries?
- To redistribute land amongst peasants
- To allow all citizens equality and civil rights
- To support trade unions
Similar History resources: