1. In 1903 which 2 parties did the Social Democrats split into?
- The SR and the Bolsheviks
- The Bolsheviks and the Mensheviks
- There wasn't a split
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. What were key policies of the Liberal party?
- They wanted equality and civil rights for all , and end to censorship and redemption payments as well as free universal education
- They wanted land redistribution and 2 seperate revolutions
3. From who did the SR reciever the most support?
- The nobility
- The peasantry
- The workers
4. What was one KEY difference between the Mensheviks and the Bolsheviks?
- The Mensheviks believed they needed 2 seperate revolutions to reach communism but the Bolsheviks beileved that 1 revolution was enough
- Bolsheviks wanted to have a communist state whereas the Mensheviks wanted a capitalist state
5. What was the key method used by Social Revolutionaries?
- Assasination - between 1901 and 1905 the SR assasinated 2000 government officials
- They wrote revolutionary literature and published it abroad and smuggled it into Russia
- Releasing prisoners from jails
Similar History resources: