1. In 1903 which 2 parties did the Social Democrats split into?
- The SR and the Bolsheviks
- The Bolsheviks and the Mensheviks
- There wasn't a split
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. From who did the SR reciever the most support?
- The peasantry
- The workers
- The nobility
3. What was the main policy of the Social Revolutionaries?
- To redistribute land amongst peasants
- To allow all citizens equality and civil rights
- To support trade unions
4. What was one KEY difference between the Mensheviks and the Bolsheviks?
- The Mensheviks believed they needed 2 seperate revolutions to reach communism but the Bolsheviks beileved that 1 revolution was enough
- Bolsheviks wanted to have a communist state whereas the Mensheviks wanted a capitalist state
5. From which groups did the Liberals recieve most support?
- The professionals and the industrialists
- The peasants
Similar History resources: