1. Who counter-argued the idea of perfection
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the quote that starts the argument?
- 'Existence is not a predicate.'
- 'God is perfection.'
- Psalm 14:1- 'Fools say in their heart "There is no God."'
- 'That than which nothing greater can be conceived.'
3. What does ontos and logos mean?
- Ontos= being and logos= reason
- Ontos= concerned and logo= being
4. Who also responded to the island criticism with intrinsic maximum?
5. Who supported with the idea of necessary and impossible existence?