1. What does ontos and logos mean?
- Ontos= being and logos= reason
- Ontos= concerned and logo= being
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. Name one weakness that was not proposed by someone.
- The argument was a prayer written in response to a Psalm- is it a Philosophical argument?
- A priori
- Fallacy of compostition
3. Who cristicised with existence not being a predicate?
4. What is the quote that starts the argument?
- Psalm 14:1- 'Fools say in their heart "There is no God."'
- 'God is perfection.'
- 'That than which nothing greater can be conceived.'
- 'Existence is not a predicate.'
5. Who also responded to the island criticism with intrinsic maximum?