1. Who cristicised with existence not being a predicate?
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who supported the argument with the infinite world concept?
3. What are the two Greek words that link to the mind and reality in Prosologion 2?
- Neither are present
- Mind= in intellectu and reality= in re
- Mind= intelli and reality= world
- Mind= Min and reality= rea
4. Who supported with the idea of perfection?
5. What is the quote that starts the argument?
- 'God is perfection.'
- Psalm 14:1- 'Fools say in their heart "There is no God."'
- 'Existence is not a predicate.'
- 'That than which nothing greater can be conceived.'