1. Who supported with the idea of perfection?
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. Give one strength of the Ontological argument that was not proposed by someone.
- Cause and effect
- Existence does add something to the description of someone.
- Sufficient reason
3. What is the quote that starts the argument?
- Psalm 14:1- 'Fools say in their heart "There is no God."'
- 'That than which nothing greater can be conceived.'
- 'Existence is not a predicate.'
- 'God is perfection.'
4. Who cristicised with existence not being a predicate?
5. Who counter-argued the predicate criticism?
- Charles Hartshorne and Malcolm