1. Who also responded to the island criticism with intrinsic maximum?
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who cristicised with existence not being a predicate?
3. What does ontos and logos mean?
- Ontos= being and logos= reason
- Ontos= concerned and logo= being
4. Give one strength of the Ontological argument that was not proposed by someone.
- Existence does add something to the description of someone.
- Sufficient reason
- Cause and effect
5. Who supported with the idea of necessary and impossible existence?