1. What does ontos and logos mean?
- Ontos= being and logos= reason
- Ontos= concerned and logo= being
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who counter-argued the idea of perfection
3. Who responsed to the island idea with islands being part of the contingent domain?
4. What is the quote that starts the argument?
- Psalm 14:1- 'Fools say in their heart "There is no God."'
- 'God is perfection.'
- 'That than which nothing greater can be conceived.'
- 'Existence is not a predicate.'
5. Who criticised with the absurd situation of the island?