1. Which magazine branded 1992 'Year of the Woman'?
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does John confess to at the end of the performance held in the Royal Court Theatre?
- Failing the young
- Failing himself
- Allowing Carol to go too far
3. What was the name of the anthology introduced by the University of Texas, as part of a compulsory English course?
- 1 in 5
- Racism and Sexism
- Debating PC: The controversy over political correctness on college campuses
4. What was there a reaction against in universities in the early 90s?
- People reacted against more people being able to attend universities, fearing such a move would reduce the value of education
- The white, male, middle class elite deciding reading lists
- Reading lists being dictated by feminists and racial minorities
5. What did Mamet call sexual harassment?
- 'Some kind of intermediary mechanism'
- 'A vindictive, manipulative, extreme-feminist weapon'
- 'A symbol of oppression in today's society'