1. What was there a reaction against in universities in the early 90s?
- The white, male, middle class elite deciding reading lists
- Reading lists being dictated by feminists and racial minorities
- People reacted against more people being able to attend universities, fearing such a move would reduce the value of education
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. Where was Carol described as delivering 'a heartfelt appeal for recognition of her emotional experience'
- Maidment Theatre, New Zealand
- Royal Court Theatre, London
- The Missouri Repertory Theatre
3. Which newspaper did Mamet tell about a 'loose remark' which resulted in the prosecution of a young academic?
- The Times
- The Guardian
- The Washington Post
4. Which university banned teacher-student relationships?
- The University of Virginia
- The University of Texas
- Goddard College
5. 'The points she makes about power and privilege - I believe them all. ...'
- '...Each person's point of view is correct. Yet both emerge victorious.'
- '...Each person's point of view is correct. Yet they end up destroying each other.'
- '...Carol's point of view is correct. Yet she is destroyed.'