1. Where was Carol described as delivering 'a heartfelt appeal for recognition of her emotional experience'
- The Missouri Repertory Theatre
- Maidment Theatre, New Zealand
- Royal Court Theatre, London
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was the name of the anthology introduced by the University of Texas, as part of a compulsory English course?
- 1 in 5
- Racism and Sexism
- Debating PC: The controversy over political correctness on college campuses
3. What did Mamet call sexual harassment?
- 'A symbol of oppression in today's society'
- 'Some kind of intermediary mechanism'
- 'A vindictive, manipulative, extreme-feminist weapon'
4. Carol's leap of self-assuredness comes across as that of an intelligent...
- ...but inexperienced person struggling to connect to the academic rules of engagement
- ...but vindictive young woman struggling to overcome her prejudices about the education system
- ...but insecure person struggling to assert herself in the face of elitism
5. How many female undergraduates claimed to have been sexually harassed?