1. 'The points she makes about power and privilege - I believe them all. ...'
- '...Each person's point of view is correct. Yet they end up destroying each other.'
- '...Carol's point of view is correct. Yet she is destroyed.'
- '...Each person's point of view is correct. Yet both emerge victorious.'
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. What caused sexual harassment to become such a serious problem in the early 90s?
- A lack of regulation in institutes like universities
- The economic recession
- University fees
3. Which magazine branded 1992 'Year of the Woman'?
4. What was there a reaction against in universities in the early 90s?
- The white, male, middle class elite deciding reading lists
- Reading lists being dictated by feminists and racial minorities
- People reacted against more people being able to attend universities, fearing such a move would reduce the value of education
5. Which theater performance received the review 'The worst the professor can be accused of is self-involvement and pomposity, hardly crimes punishable by utter devastation'
- Missouri Repertory Theatre
- London Garrick
- Royal Court Theatre