1. What did Mamet call sexual harassment?
- 'A symbol of oppression in today's society'
- 'Some kind of intermediary mechanism'
- 'A vindictive, manipulative, extreme-feminist weapon'
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. What caused sexual harassment to become such a serious problem in the early 90s?
- The economic recession
- University fees
- A lack of regulation in institutes like universities
3. Carol's leap of self-assuredness comes across as that of an intelligent...
- ...but insecure person struggling to assert herself in the face of elitism
- ...but inexperienced person struggling to connect to the academic rules of engagement
- ...but vindictive young woman struggling to overcome her prejudices about the education system
4. Which collection of essays branded PC 'the most important discussion in American education'
- Debating PC: The controversy over political correctness on political correctness
- Racism and Sexism
- Ole Bull's Legacy
5. Where was Carol described as delivering 'a heartfelt appeal for recognition of her emotional experience'
- Maidment Theatre, New Zealand
- Royal Court Theatre, London
- The Missouri Repertory Theatre