1. What did Mamet call sexual harassment?
- 'A symbol of oppression in today's society'
- 'Some kind of intermediary mechanism'
- 'A vindictive, manipulative, extreme-feminist weapon'
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does John confess to at the end of the performance held in the Royal Court Theatre?
- Failing the young
- Failing himself
- Allowing Carol to go too far
3. 'The points she makes about power and privilege - I believe them all. ...'
- '...Each person's point of view is correct. Yet they end up destroying each other.'
- '...Carol's point of view is correct. Yet she is destroyed.'
- '...Each person's point of view is correct. Yet both emerge victorious.'
4. What was there a reaction against in universities in the early 90s?
- People reacted against more people being able to attend universities, fearing such a move would reduce the value of education
- The white, male, middle class elite deciding reading lists
- Reading lists being dictated by feminists and racial minorities
5. Which collection of essays branded PC 'the most important discussion in American education'
- Debating PC: The controversy over political correctness on political correctness
- Racism and Sexism
- Ole Bull's Legacy