1. What caused sexual harassment to become such a serious problem in the early 90s?
- The economic recession
- University fees
- A lack of regulation in institutes like universities
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was the name of the anthology introduced by the University of Texas, as part of a compulsory English course?
- 1 in 5
- Racism and Sexism
- Debating PC: The controversy over political correctness on college campuses
3. What did Mamet call sexual harassment?
- 'Some kind of intermediary mechanism'
- 'A vindictive, manipulative, extreme-feminist weapon'
- 'A symbol of oppression in today's society'
4. 'The points she makes about power and privilege - I believe them all. ...'
- '...Each person's point of view is correct. Yet they end up destroying each other.'
- '...Carol's point of view is correct. Yet she is destroyed.'
- '...Each person's point of view is correct. Yet both emerge victorious.'
5. Which university banned teacher-student relationships?
- The University of Virginia
- The University of Texas
- Goddard College