1. What caused sexual harassment to become such a serious problem in the early 90s?
- The economic recession
- University fees
- A lack of regulation in institutes like universities
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. Carol's leap of self-assuredness comes across as that of an intelligent...
- ...but insecure person struggling to assert herself in the face of elitism
- ...but inexperienced person struggling to connect to the academic rules of engagement
- ...but vindictive young woman struggling to overcome her prejudices about the education system
3. When was the Anita Hill vs Clarence Thomas case?
4. How many female undergraduates claimed to have been sexually harassed?
5. Which magazine branded political correctness a 'descendant of the Thought Police'?