1. 'The points she makes about power and privilege - I believe them all. ...'
- '...Each person's point of view is correct. Yet they end up destroying each other.'
- '...Carol's point of view is correct. Yet she is destroyed.'
- '...Each person's point of view is correct. Yet both emerge victorious.'
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does John confess to at the end of the performance held in the Royal Court Theatre?
- Allowing Carol to go too far
- Failing the young
- Failing himself
3. Which university banned teacher-student relationships?
- Goddard College
- The University of Virginia
- The University of Texas
4. Where was Carol described as delivering 'a heartfelt appeal for recognition of her emotional experience'
- Maidment Theatre, New Zealand
- Royal Court Theatre, London
- The Missouri Repertory Theatre
5. Which collection of essays branded PC 'the most important discussion in American education'
- Ole Bull's Legacy
- Debating PC: The controversy over political correctness on political correctness
- Racism and Sexism