1. What caused sexual harassment to become such a serious problem in the early 90s?
- A lack of regulation in institutes like universities
- The economic recession
- University fees
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. When was the Anita Hill vs Clarence Thomas case?
3. Which magazine branded 1992 'Year of the Woman'?
4. What does John confess to at the end of the performance held in the Royal Court Theatre?
- Failing the young
- Failing himself
- Allowing Carol to go too far
5. Which newspaper did Mamet tell about a 'loose remark' which resulted in the prosecution of a young academic?
- The Washington Post
- The Times
- The Guardian