1. What is produced by power stations and is the main cause of acid rain?
- Carbon Monoxide
- Carbon Dioxide
- Sulphur Dioxide
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these is the general formula for an alkane
- Cn H2n +5
- Cn H2n +4
- Cn H2n +2
- Cn H2n +3
- Cn H2n
3. Part 1: Name a way that ethanol can be produced.
- anaerobic respiration turns glucose to ethanol
- aerobic respiration turns glucose to ethanol
- it is found in water and needs to be distilled
4. In Incomplete Combustion what is produced?
- Carbon Dioxide, Carbon Monoxide, Carbon and Water
- Carbon Trioxide Carbon Dioxide, Carbon Monoxide, Carbon and Water
- Carbon Monoxide, Carbon and Water
- Carbon and Water
5. Which is a saturated hydrocarbon? (Two not real)