1. An offer and acceptance makes...
- A contract
- An agreement
- A bargain
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does consensous ad idem mean?
- The revocation of an offer
- No third parties can be involved
- Meeting of minds
- If you are already obliged to do something, you cannot charge extra
3. What is a bilateral offer?
- The offer is between 2 parties, a third party is involved
- The offeror makes an offer to the offeree, betweeen two parties
- The offoror makes an offer to the offeree, sometimes to anyone
4. In which way can an offer not be terminated?
- Counter offer
- Requesting further information
5. Which is not an ITT?
- Goods on display in shop windows
- Reward posters