1. An offer and acceptance makes...
- An agreement
- A bargain
- A contract
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which case is most important in the area of reward posters?
- Fisher V Bell
- Carlill V Carbolic Smoke Ball Co
- Donoghue V Stevenson
3. In which way can an offer not be terminated?
- Counter offer
- Requesting further information
4. What does consensous ad idem mean?
- Meeting of minds
- No third parties can be involved
- If you are already obliged to do something, you cannot charge extra
- The revocation of an offer
5. What is a bilateral offer?
- The offeror makes an offer to the offeree, betweeen two parties
- The offoror makes an offer to the offeree, sometimes to anyone
- The offer is between 2 parties, a third party is involved