1. Which is not an ITT?
- Reward posters
- Goods on display in shop windows
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. An offer and acceptance makes...
- A contract
- An agreement
- A bargain
3. Which case is most important in the area of reward posters?
- Fisher V Bell
- Carlill V Carbolic Smoke Ball Co
- Donoghue V Stevenson
4. Which is a rule on offers?
- Must be more than an existing duty
- Must be clear and certain
- Must not be something completed in the past
- Must have economic value
5. In which way can an offer not be terminated?
- Counter offer
- Requesting further information