1. Which is not an ITT?
- Reward posters
- Goods on display in shop windows
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which is a rule on offers?
- Must not be something completed in the past
- Must be more than an existing duty
- Must be clear and certain
- Must have economic value
3. Which case is most important in the area of reward posters?
- Fisher V Bell
- Carlill V Carbolic Smoke Ball Co
- Donoghue V Stevenson
4. In which way can an offer not be terminated?
- Requesting further information
- Counter offer
5. What is a bilateral offer?
- The offeror makes an offer to the offeree, betweeen two parties
- The offoror makes an offer to the offeree, sometimes to anyone
- The offer is between 2 parties, a third party is involved