1. Which case is most important in the area of reward posters?
- Carlill V Carbolic Smoke Ball Co
- Donoghue V Stevenson
- Fisher V Bell
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. In which way can an offer not be terminated?
- Requesting further information
- Counter offer
3. Which is a rule on offers?
- Must be more than an existing duty
- Must have economic value
- Must be clear and certain
- Must not be something completed in the past
4. Which is not an ITT?
- Reward posters
- Goods on display in shop windows
5. An offer and acceptance makes...
- An agreement
- A bargain
- A contract