1. Which case is most important in the area of reward posters?
- Fisher V Bell
- Carlill V Carbolic Smoke Ball Co
- Donoghue V Stevenson
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does consensous ad idem mean?
- If you are already obliged to do something, you cannot charge extra
- Meeting of minds
- No third parties can be involved
- The revocation of an offer
3. Which is a rule on offers?
- Must not be something completed in the past
- Must be clear and certain
- Must have economic value
- Must be more than an existing duty
4. What is a bilateral offer?
- The offeror makes an offer to the offeree, betweeen two parties
- The offoror makes an offer to the offeree, sometimes to anyone
- The offer is between 2 parties, a third party is involved
5. In which way can an offer not be terminated?
- Requesting further information
- Counter offer