1. An offer and acceptance makes...
- An agreement
- A bargain
- A contract
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which case is most important in the area of reward posters?
- Fisher V Bell
- Carlill V Carbolic Smoke Ball Co
- Donoghue V Stevenson
3. In which way can an offer not be terminated?
- Requesting further information
- Counter offer
4. What does consensous ad idem mean?
- The revocation of an offer
- Meeting of minds
- If you are already obliged to do something, you cannot charge extra
- No third parties can be involved
5. Which is a rule on offers?
- Must be clear and certain
- Must have economic value
- Must not be something completed in the past
- Must be more than an existing duty