1. Which case is most important in the area of reward posters?
- Carlill V Carbolic Smoke Ball Co
- Donoghue V Stevenson
- Fisher V Bell
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. In which way can an offer not be terminated?
- Counter offer
- Requesting further information
3. An offer and acceptance makes...
- A contract
- An agreement
- A bargain
4. What is a bilateral offer?
- The offeror makes an offer to the offeree, betweeen two parties
- The offoror makes an offer to the offeree, sometimes to anyone
- The offer is between 2 parties, a third party is involved
5. Which is not an ITT?
- Reward posters
- Goods on display in shop windows