1. In which way can an offer not be terminated?
- Counter offer
- Requesting further information
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which is a rule on offers?
- Must be clear and certain
- Must have economic value
- Must not be something completed in the past
- Must be more than an existing duty
3. Which is not an ITT?
- Reward posters
- Goods on display in shop windows
4. What does consensous ad idem mean?
- If you are already obliged to do something, you cannot charge extra
- Meeting of minds
- No third parties can be involved
- The revocation of an offer
5. What is a bilateral offer?
- The offeror makes an offer to the offeree, betweeen two parties
- The offoror makes an offer to the offeree, sometimes to anyone
- The offer is between 2 parties, a third party is involved