1. Which of the following cases established the position for Auctions, that the holding of an auction is an ITT while the bidder makes the offer.
- White V Bluet
- Payne V Cave
- Harison V Nickerson
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which case established the position that the communication of the revocation of the offer can be conducted by a third party who is a reliable source?
- Fawcett V Smethurst
- Dickinson V Dodd
- Erington V Erington
- Shuey V US
3. What are the correct facts of Fisher V Bell?
- defendant advertised in a magazine,selling wild rare birds and hence was guilty as he offered to sell the 'rare bird' as dealing in them was illegal.
- Defendant displayed flick knives and was guilty as he offered to sell 'such' knives.
- Defendant displayed flick knives on the shop window,however was not guilty as the display was an ITT and not an offer to sell.
- Defendant distributed a wine list which was an ITT and not an offer to sell at those prices.
4. The case 'Gibson V Manchester City Council' falls under which category?
- Unilateral offer
- Final Acceptance
5. Which case develops the postal rule?
- Adam V Lindsel
- Dunmore V Alexander
Similar Law resources: