1. The case 'Gibson V Manchester City Council' falls under which category?
- Unilateral offer
- Final Acceptance
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which case develops the postal rule?
- Adam V Lindsel
- Dunmore V Alexander
3. Which case established the position that the communication of the revocation of the offer can be conducted by a third party who is a reliable source?
- Fawcett V Smethurst
- Dickinson V Dodd
- Erington V Erington
- Shuey V US
4. What are the correct facts of Fisher V Bell?
- Defendant distributed a wine list which was an ITT and not an offer to sell at those prices.
- Defendant displayed flick knives on the shop window,however was not guilty as the display was an ITT and not an offer to sell.
- Defendant displayed flick knives and was guilty as he offered to sell 'such' knives.
- defendant advertised in a magazine,selling wild rare birds and hence was guilty as he offered to sell the 'rare bird' as dealing in them was illegal.
5. Which of the following cases established the position for Auctions, that the holding of an auction is an ITT while the bidder makes the offer.
- White V Bluet
- Payne V Cave
- Harison V Nickerson
Similar Law resources: