1. "He kept his distance and demanded that other people kept theirs."
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. "Every part of him was defined: small, strong hands, slender arms, a thin and bony nose. Behind him walked his opposite, a huge man..."
3. "He stood crying, his fist lost in Lennie's paw."
4. Why is it important that the first and last chapters take place in the same location?
- Because it is a neat, symmetrical way to round off the novel.
- Because it gives the reader the sense that what George did is right.
- Because it is such a beautiful spot.
5. "George wouldn't do nothing like that. He'll come back tonight."