1. "He stood crying, his fist lost in Lennie's paw."
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. "I don' like Curley. He ain't a nice fella."
- Curley's Wife
3. "His slow speech had overtones not of thought but of understanding beyond thought."
4. Why is it interesting that the fight in the bunk-house between Curley and Lennie comes immediately after Candy's offer of money to help George and Lennie get their land?
- It emphasises how strong Lennie is, so we know he'll work hard when they get the land.
- It intensifies the tragedy.
- It shows us how mean Curley can be, so we know that George and Lennie have enemies as well as friends at the ranch.
5. "I just done it... He had your gun."