1. "He stood crying, his fist lost in Lennie's paw."
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. "Every part of him was defined: small, strong hands, slender arms, a thin and bony nose. Behind him walked his opposite, a huge man..."
3. Why does the main action take only four days?
- It doesn't - what about what happened in Weed?
- To make the drama tense and exciting.
- Because nothing much really happens.
4. "I just done it... He had your gun."
5. "His slow speech had overtones not of thought but of understanding beyond thought."