1. When does Whit talk about the magazine?
- Chapter 3
- Chapter 2
- Chapter 4
- Chapter 5
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. In which chapter does Candy's dog die?
3. Who is the first person to find Curley's wife's body?
4. Why is Slim significant?
- He is the 'ideal' man in the 1930's
- He is heavily significant to the plot
- He serves as a moral compass
- He is the most important man on the ranch
5. What doesn't happen in Chapter 3?
- Lennie breaks Curley's hand
- G + L meet slim and Carlson
- Candy gets in on the dream
- Carlson shoots Candy's dog