1. Who is the owner of the men's favourite brothel?
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which character isn't in Chapter 2?
3. When does Whit talk about the magazine?
- Chapter 5
- Chapter 3
- Chapter 4
- Chapter 2
4. Why is this significant? "Don't you remember Bill Tenner? Worked here about three months ago?"
- Whit is making it up to feel superior- Bill Tenner never worked there at all
- Shows that the ranch gets through so many workers, even Slim can't remember them all
- Whit is sentimental, and remembers people
- Shows Slim has a bad memory- he's older than he looks
5. What doesn't happen in Chapter 3?
- Lennie breaks Curley's hand
- Carlson shoots Candy's dog
- G + L meet slim and Carlson
- Candy gets in on the dream