1. Why did Curley's wife not marry Curley?
- To rebel against her mother
- She was lonely
- She was forced to
- She was desperate
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. When do we hear the full story of Weed?
- Chapter 5
- Chapter 3
- Chapter 2
- Chapter 1
3. Why is this significant? "Don't you remember Bill Tenner? Worked here about three months ago?"
- Whit is making it up to feel superior- Bill Tenner never worked there at all
- Shows that the ranch gets through so many workers, even Slim can't remember them all
- Whit is sentimental, and remembers people
- Shows Slim has a bad memory- he's older than he looks
4. In which chapter do we first meet Crooks?
5. What doesn't happen in Chapter 3?
- Carlson shoots Candy's dog
- Candy gets in on the dream
- G + L meet slim and Carlson
- Lennie breaks Curley's hand