1. In which chapter do we first meet Crooks?
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who is the owner of the men's favourite brothel?
3. Which character isn't in Chapter 2?
4. Why is this significant? "Don't you remember Bill Tenner? Worked here about three months ago?"
- Whit is making it up to feel superior- Bill Tenner never worked there at all
- Shows Slim has a bad memory- he's older than he looks
- Shows that the ranch gets through so many workers, even Slim can't remember them all
- Whit is sentimental, and remembers people
5. In which chapter does Candy's dog die?