1. How many participants did Waxler-Morrison have?
- 189 women
- 100 women
- 133 women
- 111 women
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which fear group gave the highest increase in dental hygiene in the study on fear arousal?
- Moderate at 22% increase
- Maximum at 45% increase
- Minimal at 36% increase
- Control group at 15% increase
3. Why is stress inoculation therapy more effective than systematic desensitisation?
- Reduced anxiety levels and improved IQ tests
- Improved IQ tests and reduced depression
- Reduced tension headaches and increased ability to concentrate
4. Who studied cognitive ways of managing stress?
- Gottesman and Shields
- Geer and Maisel
5. Hamilton Rating Scale for Anxiety and Leibowitz Social Phobia Scale were used by who?