1. What 2 main scales did Kanner use?
- Rasking Scale / Beck Depression Inventory
- Hassles and Uplifts Scale / Berkman Life Events Scale
- Social Readjustment Rating Scale / Hamilton Rating Scale
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Antisocial Personality Disorder is stereotypically?
3. What antidepressant did Beck et al. use?
4. What sample did Ohman use?
- 80 social phobia patients
- 60 students
- USA clinic patients
5. What did Karp and Frank conclude from their review study?
- Drug therapy is more effective at treating depression
- Combined therapy is more effective at treating depression
- Psychological therapy is more effective at treating depression