1. Histrionic Personality Disorder is stereotypically?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What did Karp and Frank conclude from their review study?
- Psychological therapy is more effective at treating depression
- Drug therapy is more effective at treating depression
- Combined therapy is more effective at treating depression
3. Which condition was most effective at treating social phobia in Leibowitz's study?
- Phenelzine drug
- Fluoxetine drug
- Atenolol drug
4. The Anxiety Adjective Checklist was used by which researcher?
5. How many sessions did Little Albert have in Watson and Raynor's study?