1. Beck Depression Inventory, Hamilton Rating Scale and Rasking Scale were used by who?
- Beck et al.
- Holmes and Rahe
- Ost and Westling
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What method did Watson and Raynor use?
- Stress inoculation therapy
- Social learning theory
- Classical conditioning
- Systematic desensitisation
3. How many aspects of social network did Waxler-Morrison link with survival?
4. The Anxiety Adjective Checklist was used by which researcher?
5. What did Johansson study?
- Work as a cause of stress
- Hassles as a cause of stress
- Social support to manage stress
- Cognitive approach to managing stress