1. Which condition was most effective at treating social phobia in Leibowitz's study?
- Fluoxetine drug
- Phenelzine drug
- Atenolol drug
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What did Karp and Frank conclude from their review study?
- Psychological therapy is more effective at treating depression
- Drug therapy is more effective at treating depression
- Combined therapy is more effective at treating depression
3. Histrionic Personality Disorder is stereotypically?
4. What method did Watson and Raynor use?
- Stress inoculation therapy
- Social learning theory
- Classical conditioning
- Systematic desensitisation
5. How many aspects of social network did Waxler-Morrison link with survival?