1. How many participants were in Lustman's study of measuring non-adherence?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. How many participants were involved in Meichenbaum's study?
- 16 adults
- 35 students
- 21 students
- 24 employees
3. What did Gottesman and Shields conclude?
- Schizophrenia must have genetic and environmental input
- Schizophrenia is not explained at all by biology
- Twins with schizophrenia are more likely to be depressed
- No dizygotic twins both have schizophrenia
4. What did Leibowitz study?
- Behavioural anxiety treatments
- Biological anxiety treatments
- Cognitive anxiety treatments
- Social anxiety treatments
5. Who studied cognitive ways of managing stress?
- Gottesman and Shields
- Geer and Maisel